Photo Everyweed I Find Thread

loveweed

• 1 month later...

An early bloom pic of a pregnant  UK skunk nug a few days after pollination... :naughty:

large.Screenshot_20230709_201303_Gallery.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

SupaFreak fitting the description of “wacky baccy” :smoke:

Think this is a girl ? up close its just as difficult to make sense of things. Has a nice stink to it.

large.3059E3DF-4F9B-482D-A209-54457AE2D101.jpeg

• Like 21

RemoChemo from Dinafem

The trim bag didn't do very good as it's pretty humid at the mo and the buds got a bit flattened on my drying rack which doesn't help :doh: It'll do!

large.RemoChemors.jpg

• Like 8

On 19/07/2023 at 1:32 PM, Smokey McBongface said:

Think this is a girl ? up close its just as difficult to make sense of things. Has a nice stink to it.

Wow! Never seen a plant like that before ~..Have you seen any others like this? Wonder what the 12/12 will be like?- I googled cannabis mutation, and nothing like this showed, only ''Duck foot'' leaves. Have had some strange warped seedlings{literally day or so old} like the embryo wasn't properly developed, they didn't have the oomph to get clear of the seedling compost.

• Like 1

@Oakapple first time i’ve personally seen anything like this in the flesh mate, but yeah it caught my eye when I saw the Freakshow. The fern leaf mutation was found, stabilised and is now heavily guarded by the breeder Shapeshifter. The seeds have an inherent pale look, took a couple of weeks to get this one going but it picked up fast.

Started off like this

large.52B1EC38-E005-4C3C-8A70-01703DE7EC96.jpeg

A flowering female looks something like

large.BA29D4FC-1444-41D6-9E3D-FEC594731079.jpeg

• Like 11

That's insane! As a baby, she looks almost tomato like..Heck, you could have that plant on a windowsill, and no one would be any the wiser.

What an interesting pheno {?}.

Thanks for answering :yep:

• Like 1

Yep different enough you could fire a few in the garden lol as long as you’re not too concerned about the smell.. so far this one is quite smelly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Yep different enough you could fire a few in the garden lol as long as you’re not too concerned about the smell.. so far this one is quite smelly.

Oh yes..the smell is a giveaway.
We had a neighbour who worked for police {tech support} and my son said ''I think neighbours are growing weed''..

I was like ''No way!''...in the garden {Feb/March} there was a really rich meaty/spicy musky smell just like skunk...Right next to their shed.

It was traced to a ''Stinking Hellebore'' by the boundary wall- very similar aromas.

Was a bit disappointed, would have been funny if he'd have been growing weed.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 8:32 AM, Smokey McBongface said:

How is this girl coming along if you don't mind my asking? They sure named her right 

• Like 1

She is a wild looking plant looks plenty healthy would make a good candidate for some outdoor stealth growing around some ferns 

• Like 2