Photo Everyweed I Find Thread

loveweed

3 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Do you have any photos of the DB x ZKbx that you sent in

I think this is one from page 31, the better ones look like disco but have the zombie flavours.

in my oppinion that is.

large.DSC00023.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 13

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Micromole Hole
On 26/12/2022 at 11:16 PM, Dr feelgood said:

I think this is one from page 31, the better ones look like disco but have the zombie flavours.

in my oppinion that is.

large.DSC00023.JPG

I'm smoking this now - What a lovely powerful high and  creamy skunky cheesy limey opal fruit taste . That was a right nice combo from this forum and an all round delight.@Dr feelgood. Old school stone in there too . With heavy eyes and no anxiety. 

Edited by Micromole Hole
  • Like 1

Guest Micromole Hole

@Shumroom I haven’t mate - I got them with subbies in a wax vial that smelt like strawberry sent in by the doctor . It's an all round great smoke and you can feel it all day off 1 joint. Definitely take some bottom cuts off her - Well nice.

Edited by Micromole Hole

21 hours ago, Micromole Hole said:

I'm smoking this now - What a lovely powerful high and  creamy skunky cheesy limey opal fruit taste . That was a right nice combo from this forum and an all round delight:yinyang:

Wow, for sure I couldn't have described them any better myself but those phenos are the best ones.

Ive got another 16 of the bx just going into flowering this week  and i am going to hit them with some g13 hashplant pollen ive been saving.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Shumroom said:

She's staying really squat so far,

Probably thrown  more on the zombie side with the lime skittle flavours.:yinyang: 

• Like 1

Mmmm Lime Skittles, 

now that sounds delightful :)

That's made my mind up I'm definitely going big with her, 

so she's going to have the tent to herself when the time comes. 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few buds of the berry NL pheno found in a pack of NL5 x Haze. Absolutely love this stuff :) 

large.imgonline-com-ua-dexifsALtPXbeFrnI.jpglarge.imgonline-com-ua-dexifGL0XsenMfBzU.jpglarge.imgonline-com-ua-dexife5YopFy3hzkq.jpg

• Like 17