How to get into marijuana clubs in Barcelona?

LemonThai

On 27/12/2018 at 11:27 AM, tsk said:

buh buh buh bump! 

anyone got good club experience?

Tresor, no NIE or whatever required. I did a review post when I got back detailing the strains I bought, a search should find it.

Didn't try any other clubs to compare but the weed quality and atmosphere was very good.

• Like 1

How not to get into a cannabis cafe in Barcelona.

1. Wear an England football shirt

2. Wrat that Union Jack around your shoulders.

3. Tracksuit bottoms or shorts.

4. Smell of alcohol at ten feet.

5. Announce yourself by shouting out 'Rule Britannia!'

6. Remind your guests of the Spanish Armada.

7. Expose yourself.

Guaranteed to not get you in. :mellow:

Might get you a night in a cell, at best, at worse, you'll be given a slapping by non-pacifist type Spaniads.

• Like 1

From my limited experience in Benalmadena, you walk up to the secure door and ring the bell, a wee Spanish dude will look out the hatch thingy and explain the rules - the 2 I went to were 30 and 40 Euros. One was a 12 month pass, one was a lifetime membership. Thats it. From then on, your in the club. Weed wasn't top notch but good enough - hash was better. All very friendly, you need some form of ID - passport or driving license for the original sign up and then you get a membership card to show and they buzz you through the door. I like Spain :smokin:They have facebook pages so check em out. Some are only available to Spanish residents but none of the ones I went to had any issues with tourists :yep:

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, frankie-smiles said:

Weed wasn't top notch but good enough - hash was better. All very friendly,

I found this rings true in various places i've been across the world in the last 10 years since i been growing..I always miss my bud in jars at home :stoned: (luckily for me ugorg Killerskunk was my second grow 10 years ago) Hash is generally good nowadays though including the dam, saying that i must have around 7g's of Bubble hash here, very rarely smoke it as it knocks me right out, then takes me most of next day to come round. lol

I do like to go to these places though, nowadays for the good legal vibes. :smokin:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 0:23 AM, frankie-smiles said:

From my limited experience in Benalmadena, you walk up to the secure door and ring the bell, a wee Spanish dude will look out the hatch thingy and explain the rules - the 2 I went to were 30 and 40 Euros. One was a 12 month pass, one was a lifetime membership. Thats it. From then on, your in the club. Weed wasn't top notch but good enough - hash was better. All very friendly, you need some form of ID - passport or driving license for the original sign up and then you get a membership card to show and they buzz you through the door. I like Spain :smokin:They have facebook pages so check em out. Some are only available to Spanish residents but none of the ones I went to had any issues with tourists :yep:

cool! when it was? 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

its easier than ever now, sign up online (20 euro fee for life from memory) and they have a deliveroo type scooter service or free postal anywhere in Spain. Decent selection of Spanish and Cali weed plus edibles and dab extracts. They make it all themselves except the Cali. They’ve even got dab rigs and Rizla! I’ve used them a lot and it’s good stuff. 

Edited by lildaveham
Remove link
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/02/2021 at 11:32 AM, flash_cannon said:

its easier than ever now, sign up online (20 euro fee for life from memory) and they have a deliveroo type scooter service or free postal anywhere in Spain. Decent selection of Spanish and Cali weed plus edibles and dab extracts. They make it all themselves except the Cali. They’ve even got dab rigs and Rizla! I’ve used them a lot and it’s good stuff. 

I have used them recently. I had 7g of their Amnesia Haze for 56€, that included delivery and they threw in a grinder and a packet of RAW king size papers. I live 40 minutes outside of Barcelona so I had to wait until the next day for delivery but mustn't grumble eh. Smoked half a pure joint and I had to put it down and leave it for later, I was absolutely battered. :hippy: 

Edited by lildaveham
Remove link
  • Like 1