How to get into marijuana clubs in Barcelona?

LemonThai

Guest StonerCol

@@michael Luchóg the things people do in the name of research! Brilliant. :yep:

Enjoy, you lucky git!!

Cheers,

Col. :oldtoker:

Edited by StonerCol
  • Like 1

It's a bit busier now,a dozen people. The lady at the bar is studying history and we were having a chat for a bit. It reminds me of one or two of the coffee shops in den haag.

The coffee's free. First impressions are warmer than Holland generally. Architecture is similar.

I bought a gram of amnesia for 18quid,and it wasn't cured. The girl here now let me smell a few boxes. They have cream caramel, and I grew that, this bud smells just like the cut I had. Anyway, she told me it was a bit fresh so I passed. I got some blueberry. It's OK, it isn't djs I guess, found a seed,probably a hermie !

The geraniums have a little flower and look healthy, gas.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2017-1-7 at 0:01 AM, Phoenix said:

A few euro.

Cheapest registration I've found is 20 odd euro. Forty at most.

;)

One near Parc Diagonal(which is ace) was free :)

Edited by mad elf
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

some interesting membership choices on offer?

https://www.budandbreakfast.com/family-bed-and-breakfast-cannabis.html

Cannabis welcome pack provided free of charge, then introduction to local dispensery with daily, weekly or monthly memberships available. 

A guide and list of clubs on here

http://cannabisbarcelona.com/

Edited by Nick Berry
  • Like 2

You can also try searching on social media and can arrange appointments for memberships this way. Many clubs have social media pages these days. I would research the clubs first. Not all the herb in Barcelona is of good quality.

• Like 1

If you can be assed, then I'd suggest to do this. Go to local police station early in the morning & get yourself a NIE number. Quick interview & next day you will be able to collect your unique number which is basically like national insurance number. 

Because majority of the clubs require you to be a Spanish resident this will be your ace card to pull out at the club when you want membership. Use the address of your hotel as your address in Spain. This piece of paper has got me into local Spanish clubs where no tourist would venture. Deffo worth it. 

• Like 2

Sorry to disagree but there is only one place in Barcelona to get your NIE and it's not as straightforward as it used to be. If you don't have a formal written job offer you need to prove that you have 6000 euros in a Spanish bank account and private health care. You also need proof of address.The E 111 doesn't cover it. The law changed in 2012. Some of the smaller towns are much easier to manage an application apparently but you can't just turn up here and get one anymore. I went through the process 2 years ago.

I did it without any problems, turned up at 8:30 & next day had the piece of paper in my hand.  Didn't have to give any info about job, bank account or anything. I lived here for a year without one because I kept getting told they were a nightmare to get, but was surprised how easy it was. 

Did you do it recently? In Barcelona. There is only one office now that can issue you them in the city. My wife did it a few years ago without any hassle whatsoever. I did it later on and it took 2 attempts. 

Edited by pollenlover

• 1 month later...

Can someone kindly advise on good clubs with quality weed  in Barcelona  please.. Think I have a few invitations sorted for a handful of clubs.. Happy days! :bong:

:)

• 11 months later...
On 1/15/2018 at 1:12 AM, HazyDaze said:

Can someone kindly advise on good clubs with quality weed  in Barcelona  please.. Think I have a few invitations sorted for a handful of clubs.. Happy days! :bong:

:)

buh buh buh bump! 

anyone got good club experience?