How to get into marijuana clubs in Barcelona?

LemonThai

@@michael Luchóg

I got in contact with both clubs I visited prior to arriving, I explained who I was and that I was visiting for Spannabis, I was expected and greeted by name by both clubs (I was even jumped to the front of the que at the bigger of the two clubs which I understand is the biggest club in Barca) and the smaller club even gave me a discount on the club fee. They used the address of the hotel I was staying at for my address and that was that, I didn't have any issues what so ever with either club and bought quite a lot of weed while I was there :oldtoker:

I even had an hour with the boys in the smaller club while my ex was getting a tattoo done at a vegan tattoo place round the corner :yep: Top lads.

• Like 3

@@THC4METOO

I was under the impression it was the inks that were vegan, but I imagine the shop itself was 100% vegan, I even think the tattooist was made out of lettuce and cucumbers! (All of the above I think, my ex spent quite a bit of time looking for a good one it was a bit of a happy accident that the club was a street along)

• Like 5

I was told that the clubs all have a 48h wiating period now. Is that true?

I am only going over for a long weekend so that would be a waste of time to joinif it's true.

Cheers tico.

I was told that the clubs all have a 48h wiating period now. Is that true?

I am only going over for a long weekend so that would be a waste of time to joinif it's true.

Cheers tico.

Not sure about that. Ask them in advance. I joined 3 last year and I didn't have to wait at all.

• Like 2

i was planing on taking a trip out to spannabis this year for my birthday,any recomendations of any other clubs apart from the one mentioned to join up with before hand,

• Like 1

Loads of clubs details on weed map Spain and then as above contact first.

ok ill do a bit of research, and contact a few clubs and see what happens, my friend who's going with me has a holiday home in Spain so don't no if that will help with having a Spanish address

• Like 2

Equipment required in general.

Passport.

Home address.

Accommodation address.

Possibly a passport photo.

A few euro.

Cheapest registration I've found is 20 odd euro. Forty at most.

Humble and cool attitude to folks.

Tiny bit of Spanish to break the ice.

Bit of extract from home.

Job done.

Don't freak out when they photo copy your passport.

Enjoy.

;)

• Like 7

The "protocol" changes all the time, just read the situation. When I first went into a Hispanic coffee shop I asked the guy how much can I buy this evening? Expecting a three gram limit or whatever.

He replied. You want a kilo?

Go lightly and go respectfully and you'll be fine.

Just to add. Wherever weed has been legitimately available there are no looky looky men on the streets. None. I didn't see any way to get weed on the street. But in a good society, why would you?

• Like 6

The "protocol" changes all the time, just read the situation. When I first went into a Hispanic coffee shop I asked the guy how much can I buy this evening? Expecting a three gram limit or whatever.

He replied. You want a kilo?

Go lightly and go respectfully and you'll be fine.

Just to add. Wherever weed has been legitimately available there are no looky looky men on the streets. None. I didn't see any way to get weed on the street. But in a good society, why would you?

I was under the impression it was the same as Amsterdam with a daily limit? it, shame Amsterdam is not the same, you get the doggy blokes trying sell you rat poison l

I was under the impression it was the same as Amsterdam with a daily limit? it, shame Amsterdam is not the same, you get the doggy blokes trying sell you rat poison l

Some clubs may ask you for your monthly requirements, so they can plan stock I guess.

Some clubs may ask you for your monthly requirements, so they can plan stock I guess.

The more the members require, the more the club can produce. That's the thinking behind it although not all clubs grow their own.

• Like 2

I'm in a quiet club, or it has been for the last hour. Just two staff and myself. They're good craic.

The prices of bud vary, from OK value to crazy prices. The expensive bud isn't much better than the other varieties. Well, I've only sampled four.

It's a piece of urine to join. Actually I walked in as someone else walked out. Since then it's just us.

The music's cruel but I'll soldier on.

• Like 5