How to get into marijuana clubs in Barcelona?

LemonThai

Hey fine people,

I'm going to Barcelona for a long weekend in couple of weeks. Since I'm not buying dealer weed until my first harvest is ready it would be nice to get some greens there which some people claim to be the best in Europe these days. I know that officially those clubs are only open to local residents but I've heard that there are some ways in. Does anyone know how it's done? Thanks.

• Like 3

Bribery... Works on every continent.

Just joshing.... Sure there are a few Spanish peeps on here?

Edited by LovinTheBeans
  • Like 1

try dragon, they have fb page.

Thanks,

Contacted them and got a replay. It looks like they are quite flexible. Only 40 euros annual fee seems a bit pricy. Good thing is that the apartment we will be staying is 5 minutes away.

Laters.

Edited by LemonThai
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Thanks,

Contacted them and got a replay. It looks like they are quite flexible. Only 40 euros annual fee seems a bit pricy. Good thing is that the apartment we will be staying is 5 minutes away.

Laters.

How did you get on?
  • Like 3

40 euros to contribute to a type of Co operative for a year is pennies compared to getting ripped off on hols. Pay the forty and if it's only twenty euros left in the budget at least you are in the right place to spend it and meet folk..

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

How did you get on?

@@niall

Sorry guys for not updating this. Yes everything went smoothly. They don't have a huge variety of products like dispensaries in California or coffee shops in Amsterdam but every strain I bought was top notch. They must have excellent growers on their panel. Big fat juicy buds with lots of frost, perfectly dried and cured. I did not use their lounge thou but the overall experience was nice. The cameras checking before letting you out off the club, recommendations to keep the weed in your underwear reminded my trips to Russia in 90's :).

@ 40 euros is not wasted indeed. I have a flight to Barca booked for £10 both ways and a very nice hostel in the area for £8 for next week. Will experiment in posting of cannabis to some secure location. Will see how it goes.

• Like 10

Roughly. I'd have to ask my wife. She found this £1 deal around that time we where in Barca. I think she mentioned something like £1 one way and £7 return. Checked the Ryanair website - plenty of £15.99 tickets (£32 both ways). Still would justify cannabis shopping.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I went to La Dragon in May 2015 and had no problems although finding it and then wondering down some dark stairs was rather scary. The sign up process was extremely hostile too. It was only when I returned the next day I got such a different friendly welcome, they're great guys but obviously wary of new people because its still in a grey area with the laws.

I loved chilling there, they even gave me a tray with rizla, grinder etc which was a nice touch. The yearly membership is steep but it's worth it just for the experience. When trying to find this place, I was given a card to another one called 'Stinky Green' which was only 20 Euros membership but did not bother to find it. Might try going there next time so I can compare. I heard there's about 4 or 5 now open to tourist members.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Have any of you guys been to the club in Salou?

My ex has an apartment in Salou & my daughter goes to the Numero Uno, if that's the one you're on about.

Was there any particular reason you ask? I can probably get some info if I know what you want to know.

• Like 1

Bump.

Tourist members? Does that mean only nationals can join certain clubs?

In theory any EU national can join an association as long as they are resident in Spain and can provide an address and a recognized form of photo I.D.

• Like 3

And you're also supposed to be recommended by a member, although some of the clubs that are more geared to tourism will waive this. Dragon as previously mentioned would be a good example of such.

• Like 2