Hello everyone, Wappa 1.2 grow

8 Ball

Thanks chaps :yep: it's coming along nicely.

7 weeks 2 days fllower.

Plants have had another clean up on lower buds that ive saved for bubble hash.

Branches have been tied and supported for final swell.

Few pics :photo::yep:

wappa 7w (4)

wappa 7w (2)

wappa 7w (1)

Peace :smokin:
  • Like 5

Very @8 Ball mate

I've just stuck 10 wappa in some coco, going to run it a few times to dial things in! I've heard some good things and judging my your pictures I'm in for a treat

Good luck with the rest of flower mate

T, x

• Like 2

Very @8 Ball mate

I've just stuck 10 wappa in some coco, going to run it a few times to dial things in! I've heard some good things and judging my your pictures I'm in for a treat

Good luck with the rest of flower mate

T, x

Thankyou mate, il be sure to follow your grow.

You'l love growing these :yep:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice looking plants. What did you think of the wappa? I really enjoyed it and plan to run her again with ice cream

Wizard :oldtoker:

Hi stoner, i havnt been on for a while.

I loved the Wappa mate. Everything from start to finish, its been the best growing experience ive had.

The strain is super hardy and the smoke it produces is beautiful. Ive also tried it in a vape and the taste is sublime.

I've smoked plenty of wappa and blazing blues just lately, and to be honest i'd think after a while the blues would be my favourite, however this isnt the case i personally find for time spent with friends the best is wappa, its a very creative smoke and yet you can tell youve had some, whereas the blues i smoke more of before sleep, which has a rich skunk taste combined with blueberry. Another beauty.

It states wappa is 100% indica, however i'd class it more of a sativa by its medical effects, and also the fact i could of gone 14 weeks flower with this if i'd of wanted to it just keeps going and yield is incredible with plenty of lighting.

Big thanks to Reglives for his advise at key times, your very knowledgable and hepled me alot. and also to everyone who's popped in for a look.

Some final pictures from chop, good luck with all your grows. :smoke:

Before chop

Wappa after first chop

Wappa 2nd later chop. Purple pheno

Mid section Bud Of Wappa

First smoke Wappa

Blazing Blues

Blazing Blues Pre chop

Blazing Blues close Up

Last Blazing Blues finished

• Like 7

I'm smoking wappa now and it's a real good smoke. Dense heavy fruity nugs :) Those colas are huge, I'd like to grow this one.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 3

I had 5 last year, I left them on the toilet window sill as I had no grow room, they were tiny but tasted lovely, so I ordered another 10.

I need to crack on and do them justice.

Good thread 8 ball :yinyang:

• Like 1