Hello everyone, Wappa 1.2 grow

8 Ball

Hi everyone, im currently growing 5 Wappa in a 1.2 meter tent.

The last grow i did i had a Jacky White from Paradise Seeds, i thought it was a beautiful strain, tasty smoke great to be around friends with, great effect all round :cheers:

Im using 2 x 400w HPS with a 6 inch twin speed carbon filter and 5 inch twin speed intake. Oldtimers veg and bloom. Plagron light mix, bat mix.

Its day 6 of flower plants are in stretch, i know itl probably get pretty busy in this space so ive done some defoliating, cut away lower small branches that wouldnt amount to much supercropped one plant and pinched branches on others :boxing: then gone in with a baseball bat lol only messin' no it was a chainsaw lol and im mainly focusing on the top two thirds of the plants for hopefully quality bud. :xmas:

Wappa 4th Day Of flower

5 Wappa 4th Day Of flower

5th Day flower. Defoliated with lower branching removed

Hope its a good ride, i like my meds. Peace out brothers n sisters smokin.gif
  • Like 8

Brilliant plant to grow, look out, it's a stinker, gets big and yields big. Drop dead, knock down indica after a brief sativa buzz. I'd be inclined to chop it on the early side to enhance the buzz and reduce the massive wave of couch luckiness that comes in after 30mins or so. According to preference of course. Best of luck, not that you'll need it. Good choice.

Brilliant plant to grow, look out, it's a stinker, gets big and yields big. Drop dead, knock down indica after a brief sativa buzz. I'd be inclined to chop it on the early side to enhance the buzz and reduce the massive wave of couch luckiness that comes in after 30mins or so. According to preference of course. Best of luck, not that you'll need it. Good choice.

Thankyou Reg for sound input, i've never smoked this strain before, i'd heard it was a great alround smoke from what i'd read online.

A very good mate of mine who taught me how grow, gave me these seeds, and his good advise helped me out alot in the past, so its only fitting to carry on in the same vein. :band:

• Like 2

how much more headroom do you have? Quite a stretch on these in flower as I recall.

Not as much as i'd like by the sounds then lol !

Will have to turn my lights tomorrow either side of cf-ilter, i may even add some more light . Running at 78 at the minute its gunna be tight.

how much more headroom do you have? Quite a stretch on these in flower as I recall.

I see what you mean about stretch Reg, i hope they slow down to be honest, These are gunna be big plants by the looks of 'em,

I've moved lights to either side of carbon filter for more headroom which hopefully will be enough, otherwise il be tying and placing branches in time to come.

Not added anymore light as yet there should be plenty. I may add a 300w dual spec CFL in with them for last 3 weeks.

Thanks for the input Reg, good of you to look in. Appreciated. :yep: