Hello everyone, Wappa 1.2 grow

8 Ball

Had all Wappa out of tent yesterday as it was crazy in there.

I figured it would be last time within stretch that i would be able to get away with doing so, i was concerned about stretch still to come.

Plus everything needed a good final sort ,and i wanted the plants set for the rest of flowering without too much messing and stress on them from here on in.

I had to do more selective leaf removal and interlock some branching.

Low branching that was short or too small to mess with on the bottom of the plant was removed again.

I then rearranged the pots, by turning them so the thicker taller branching is now around the edges of the tent. Im hoping most of final stretch happens more central now where the shorter branching is.

The plants are now set in their final positions, im hoping its going to be enough to get me through stretch.

I may have to persuade the odd branch with string in times to come or maybe rope with looks of things lol

If i was to grow these plants again, i would only do 4 max with my setup, and i wouldnt be vegging for as long.

They've had two weeks as a seedling, and four weeks veg, so six in total from seeds.

Some of the side branches on this plant are nearly as thick as the main stem, its the biggest looking plant ive grown, or should i say trying to grow lol suprised to be honest.

I'l put some pics up at 3 weeks flower. :photo::yep:

• Like 2

Four weeks into flower, these plants are big and healthy.

Stretch looks to have finally finished. Phew !

Will be keeping an eye on humidity over the next few nights, dont really want it over 50%

Overall everything looks to be doing great, the bud growth so far has been impressive.

Few pictures today.

Wappa 4 Weeks into flower

Wappa dappa Doo

Wappa 4 weeks flower, main cola And side branch

Wappa 4 weeks, huge plant

Wappa 4wf

Wappa 4 weeks flower

Wappa 4 weeks

Wappa's At 4 weeks

Peace :v:
Edited by 8 Ball
  • Like 5

lovely buds mate. Wappa is a stinky strain once dried. I grew her alongside Jacky white last year, and whilst the finished jack buds were denser, the wappa buds were in a different league I terms of smell. I'm tempted to grow more wappa soon, best of luck with the grow, ill pop in to see your update

• Like 2

Looking great , although with Wappa pretty much being my fav strain :yahoo: I'm very biased, I've got a 1/4 ready(amongst a few others) for my b-day night 10/11 wk cure by then & an oz or so tucked away for xmas ,my current grow is the 1st is 5 yrs with no Wappa , all the best with yours :rockon:

Edited by ftcarer
  • Like 2

lovely buds mate. Wappa is a stinky strain once dried. I grew her alongside Jacky white last year, and whilst the finished jack buds were denser, the wappa buds were in a different league I terms of smell. I'm tempted to grow more wappa soon, best of luck with the grow, ill pop in to see your update

Thanks Dan, I had some Jacky White the other night was very potent indeed :mashed::spliff:

The smell coming from the tent is intense to say the least, truely a monsterous plant :v:

• Like 2

Looking great , although with Wappa pretty much being my fav strain :yahoo: I'm very biased, I've got a 1/4 ready(amongst a few others) for my b-day night 10/11 wk cure by then & an oz or so tucked away for xmas ,my current grow is the 1st is 5 yrs with no Wappa , all the best with yours :rockon:

Thanks ftcarer, and all the best with your grow too, i'm looking forward to trying this Wappa, have a smoke for me on your birthday mate, all the best :rockon:

• Like 1

Hey Dan if you rate this above Jacky White then thats music to my ears mate

Some belters of colas there mucker,nice growing skills.

Very nice! Thats how i like it... Fat buds!!!

Thankyou chaps much appreciated, ive had a look and seen that your both doing very nice grows yourselves.

Sterling work gents :rockon::yep:

Six weeks flower today, buds are getting bigger and branching starting to lean.

i'l be in with the string next for extra support, over the next few days.

Buds look lovely and healthy, really sticky and crystally, the smell is awesome.

Few pics here, i've not gone mad as put some on the other day.

Il put few extra pics up at 7 weeks :photo::yep:

wappa 6 weeks

wappa 6

wappa

Wappa 6 weeks flower

Peace :smokin:
  • Like 5