Is there an afterlife?

TheStoneDuk

If there is what are you supposed to for all eternity? With no books, tv, drugs or the internet it's going to get bloody boring real quick.

Once you have experienced everything on this Planet, move on to the next one and start again. And don't be late.

• Like 1

What if aliens that are also intelligent like us, and they can also question if there is an afterlife, will they be in the same afterlife as us? O.o

The afterlife is the same as religion in my opinion. Both non-existent and created to provide hope and prosperity to those who seek it. To those poor motherfuckers who go to church every sunday and pray to a 'god' in the sky.. And we're the crazy ones for a growing a plant 🙄

• Like 1

The afterlife is the same as religion in my opinion. Both non-existent and created to provide hope and prosperity to those who seek it. To those poor motherfuckers who go to church every sunday and pray to a 'god' in the sky.. And we're the crazy ones for a growing a plant

Yep lets worry about that question when we're dead

ok this is a good one ..we should all know by now that we are made of atoms ,atoms vibrate at different frequencies therefore we are basically energy ,energy doesnt die it can dissipate or accumulate but it still exists ..proper bill hicksy matter condensed belief that dmt and some gnomes whilst on truffles showed me ..and im more than happy to believe them .

• Like 3

One of the problems I have with suspending disbelief and embracing something beyond us being a bag of specifically orientated elements, that will disperse after bit's of the cooperative break, is that it requires the idea that humans are in some way special organisms, I don't think we are, so if we accept we are are like other organisms, is the hypothetical after life full of our fellow critters? All those battery farmed chicken we happily scoffed down? Our faithful hounds? The mice crushed in traps? Last nights rib eye steak donor? And if the afterlife isn't a human only affair how long are souls cached for? I can imagine for modern girls dropping into an afterlife dominated by many generations of misogynists it isn't going to be idyllic as a destiny, and are earlier organisms there too? Running around dodging T-Rex's and trying to find like minded spirits sounds pretty hectic as an after life.. it's all poppycock imho

Edited by distracted
  • Like 2