Under stair grow

Greenfinger53

22 days since they popped out of the soil.

Tape and thermal glue/paste on the way to finally get the other two LED's in place, hopefully growth will kick off a bit then!

gallery_93878_11477_11507.jpg

Seems like a decent chunk of growth in the last couple of days, i've added a timer and running 20/4. Temps 23'c lights on and 20'c lights off.

gallery_93878_11477_391977.jpg

Royal Dwarf Auto

gallery_93878_11477_367040.jpg

Are those pre-flowers on the 'Dwarf ?

gallery_93878_11477_26248.jpg

I abandoned the LST plan on the CBD Shark, I would just like to get this flowered and out of the way around the same time as the other one...

I've been lucky enough to get some Smile F2's to play with for the next grow or some SSH x Psycho sister... which would deffinatly need some LST treatment in this small cabinate, and growing from 12/12 I expect?

Anyway less of that, the thought of growing those genetics has been running through my head the whole day lol lol

• Like 1

Another stripy update to my bodge job so far.

med_gallery_93878_11477_366572.jpg

med_gallery_93878_11477_7946.jpg

These 3000k leds dont seem to be as bright as the 6500k impossible to tell though maybe ita just a trick of the eye.

Getting nice and warm up to 25'c with all the LED drivers mounted on the wall.

• Like 1

gallery_93878_11477_1465.jpg

Huge improvement in stealth, compaired to the cheap controiller i think i have a lot miore airflow and with a lot less noise. almost zero fan noise at setting 1 and 2, #1 is 110v so still moving a huge amount of air which you can hear through the Filter but its really manageable.

Looking for 1 or two large heatsinks at the moment. Plans to get all 6 LED's mounted together running off my 3 drivers, or maybe 8LEDs and 4 drivers to bring it up to round numbers. messing about with three seperate light units is a pain in the arse

• Like 1

At last i have got round to buying a multimeter and a hygrometer. Only flowering the first grow lol.

Anyway, after some sparks and crackling I can report that all of the LEDs are getting 29-32v and 1.3amps So at least 40w per unit

Temps around 23'c at the floor and 70% humidity, ive turned the extract up to number 2.

I've found a source in the uk for two heatsinks, 500mm x 150mm x 35mm. Hopefully one is enough to passively cool three of these LEDs. I Can always add fans as well if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

I think its time to look in to a space for a couple of bonsia mothers and somewhere to veg clones.

gallery_93878_11477_371051.jpg

gallery_93878_11477_264545.jpg

I am hoping that this might be suitable if I sheet it off with black and white and add an exhaust duct out of the way.

Any problems with using the exhaust air? Humidty might be quite high and co2 a bit lower than ideal maybe?

• 9 months later...

gallery_93878_11477_1465.jpg

Huge improvement in stealth, compaired to the cheap controiller i think i have a lot miore airflow and with a lot less noise. almost zero fan noise at setting 1 and 2, #1 is 110v so still moving a huge amount of air which you can hear through the Filter but its really manageable.

Looking for 1 or two large heatsinks at the moment. Plans to get all 6 LED's mounted together running off my 3 drivers, or maybe 8LEDs and 4 drivers to bring it up to round numbers. messing about with three seperate light units is a pain in the arse

What make fan speed controller is that mate?

• Like 1