Cream of the Crop - July 2015

Joolz

355 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its got to be the pink outdoor for me,fromSpike Weed. Had a few pinks with some of kc stuff in the past,It was a close call as i do love me hash.

Wow neck and neck ! That will teach me for being cocky hahaha

Just let me re jog your memory on how mouth-wateringly delicious my blues hash tastes and how much I'd love to share it with you fine people hahaha lol

• Like 5

Guest spike_weed

Wow neck and neck ! That will teach me for being cocky hahaha

Just let me re jog your memory on how mouth-wateringly delicious my blues hash tastes and how much I'd love to share it with you fine people hahaha lol

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=352310&page=17#entry4265230

That's incredible pal, lovely buds and that hash looks lush :oldtoker:

We doing well, neck n neck Indoor Vs Outdoor lol:clown:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=352080&p=4269363

Bring it home!!

Been a great COTC :rockon:

SW Outdoor Growing at Latt 55 N/E. Beat that :clown:

Thanks to everyone who's getting involved.

Pinky all the way!!

Edited by spike_weed
  • Like 1

@

They are some stunning plants you have there my friend, absolutely beautiful :yep: gutted my GG went tits up before they even went in the ground this year :( there's defiantly something outdoor has that indoor doesn't but I can't quite put my finger on it

All the best

And as spike said cheers people

E2a what happens if it's a bang on draw at the end ? Do we split the seeds and if so can I have the females please lol

Edited by OddNut
  • Like 2

Guest spike_weed

@

They are some stunning plants you have there my friend, absolutely beautiful :yep: gutted my GG went tits up before they even went in the ground this year :( there's defiantly something outdoor has that indoor doesn't but I can't quite put my finger on it

All the best

And as spike said cheers people

E2a what happens if it's a bang on draw at the end ? Do we split the seeds and if so can I have the females please lol

M8 am sick of regs, give me fems any time of the day ;):clown::yahoo: but yeah i don't mind splitting the pack, But i reckon we'd get a pack each ;)

Not over yet though ;) who says your gonna draw with the great Outdoor Spike Weed :P

• Like 3