Cream of the Crop - July 2015

Joolz

355 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This blues hash is ridiculous :yep: so tasty haha just to put it out there ;)

E2a @@Spike Weed gets my vote love a bit of GG

Edited by OddNut
  • Like 2

Well, they all look lovely as usual... but went with StonedCircle's Lavender - Varon Dandy this month :yep:

Good luck all :yes:

Edited by DD2001

Found it hard not to for OddNut's hash, such a fine picture. In the end I went for Vic's lovely frosty bud. Just the sort of bud to chuck in the grinder after a hard shift,

All fantastic entries though guys, thank you for the enjoyment :)

• Like 1

Torn, I was, but in the end I went for TokeItUpUK's Cheese Candy as it looks a magnificent plant albeit not a great photo.

All of the others looked awesome too, but that plant was just lovely.

excellent choice as always gt 2 be the solid tho makes me laugh/cry wen think of the soapbar and "pollen" i smoked in past. Thanks to all on site who always willing to help others up their game

For sheer prettiness and such a short window to produce such prettiness. That is some great work @, you get my vote :rockon:

@ got my vote, coz that size of gorgeous bud on a guerilla plant in july is just fucking amazing lol. Cracking lineup yet again, congrats to all nominee's