Weight slang

cityslang

• 2 weeks later...

Alright there Uk420.

Most of the same here,

Lady = fivers worth,

I remember going around a dealers house to get a lady, he used to use a tailor made to weigh it out on his pan Jc’s, I used to take a packet of superdongors (super kings) to get that extra 0.3.

That was back in the 90’s, then it was a Louie which was a sixteenth, then a Henry for puff or a smelly Henry for bud, for a quarter it was a daughter, half was an Arthur, an Oz was usually called a Oz.

I am struggling to recall what half a bar was called, I’ll hazard a guess at half a bar.

9 oz was a corner or a bar, then I always remember they guy saying and what do four corners make,, errr a square, no a box, I thought a box ( kilo) was a three dimensional shape giving it eight corners, apparently not. 

When I was a teenager I used to get some dope from a dodgee pin head, he only had one arm so I used to cut his bars up for him once a week, best fivers worth or hash I ever brought, those were the days.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 5

@Jibba jabba

1 armed dope dealers must be a more common occurrence than you would think then as I knew one too once upon a time .. lol

Now I stop and think about it I also knew one with one eye and another with one leg!

Maybe losing body parts is a local thing, lots of heavy industry around here and health n safety wasn't all that back in the day..

• Like 4

Yeah mate, bits all over the place, I used to use a hammer and hold the bar in my hand on the tips of my fingers and the base of my hand one whack and there’s two half’s, who needs Jc’s :rofl: 

• Like 1

Just now, Dodgee said:

Now I stop and think about it I also knew one with one eye and another with one leg!

Pirates :pirate:

• Like 2

Just now, Dodgee said:

@Jibba jabba

1 armed dope dealers must be a more common occurrence than you would think then as I knew one too once upon a time .. lol

Maybe losing body parts is a local thing, lots of heavy industry around here and health n safety wasn't all that back in the day..

I knew a 1 armed dealer, stupid fucker put his hand in the mincer at the butcher's he was working at as a youngster :)

• Like 1

Just now, Dodgee said:

@Jibba jabba

I know one too lol His only hand is the size of 3 regular mans hands!

• Like 2

I dunno about a pirate but the one legged fella was definitely a robbing cunt lol

Fucking talking about pans takes me back, before the days of Digi scales, brass pans in a case with a velvet kind of finish.

I knew a guy who had been busted a few times so wouldn't keep pans in the house.  He used a ruler instead lol

Same guy used a tailor made for weighing a lady/bluey as well, he kept the same one in the cupboard for months on end getting drier n drier (and lighter) the whole time.

• Like 3

Just now, Dodgee said:

I dunno about a pirate but the one legged fella was definitely a robbing cunt

The other day a mate was telling me how in some country which I forgot or simply couldn’t be bothered to remember they chop off a hand if you ever get caught stealing, a foot for a second offence and for the mentally deranged third time offenders it was the other hand and foot, perhaps they moved to the Uk to become dealers or pirates :pirate:

6 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Same guy used a tailor made for weighing a lady/bluey as well, he kept the same one in the cupboard for months on end getting drier n drier (and lighter) the whole tim

Fuck that, remember them really short Embassy fags, what where they called filters? That’s a one way ticket to a moody lady right there.

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Haha, the days of people heating up knives on the hob in their mum's kitchen to chop a bar then bits pinging off everywhere! lol

• Like 1

Oh the days of soft Lebanese Red and Gold when the knife went right through it, same with the Nepal. If it was a bit hard then just a few minutes on the radiator. We used to make Tea with the muslin from a bar of Leb. Lovely! If I recall I think Leb came in 200 or 250g slabs. £30 notes on the Oz.

• Like 2

Guest theokoles
1 hour ago, Dodgee said:

Throw in a broken heart and there's a country and western song in there somewhere lol