Weight slang

cityslang

A Fat otter - 1g (5 draw)

A Sweaty turnip - 2g (10 draw)

Edited by Chester Copperpot
  • Like 2

A lid

Was a massive fan of The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers as a teenager and they were always sending Fat Freddy out (mostly to to Ripoff Park) to score a lid of weed.

How much is a lid of weed ? :unsure:

• Like 7

An oz I believe Booj.

Ah cool :)

At school we had the standard slang, a Louis and a Henry, but that was pretty much all (probably because we couldn't afford more than an eighth at a time lol ).

Never really heard weight slang since. Someone tried to call a quarter a lamb once (lamb to the slaughter), but everyone just laughed at him lol

• Like 1

The Vicar's daughter. Quarter

its a farmers daughter round these parts .

henry ,ozzy ,from the 90`s a louie (teenth).

I rember sum fella got sum dodgey notes and told to me guess wat he paid ...he's a biit of a plum and I couldn't be arsed with all that guess how much bullshit ..he said again "go on guess!"..gettin the hump by then I said "just tell me!"..so he said .."a carpet"....bored with him already I just said "ohh right"... But I'd likd to know ,wtf is a carpet lol

Edited by 2bad.

Ah cool :)

At school we had the standard slang, a Louis and a Henry, but that was pretty much all (probably because we couldn't afford more than an eighth at a time lol ).

Never really heard weight slang since. Someone tried to call a quarter a lamb once (lamb to the slaughter), but everyone just laughed at him lol

I notice that on urban dictionary it says that "lid" is the amount of grass that will fit in a large Hellmans mayonnaise lid, up to 21g. Sounds feasible but I have always heard oz used before. Perhaps that it is how it started?

a teenth = 1/16

a key = 1 kg

9 bar = roughly 9 oz or 1/4 kg... only heard it used for shitebar though

Just remembered one that was used a lot when I was at school but that I haven't heard in years - a blim for a joint's worth of hash.

• Like 6

Furry pink yak = 1/8

Prancing aardvark = 1/4

Older sibling (or a pair of prancing aardvarks) = 1/2

Derailed train = 1oz

Blind clown = 1kg

• Like 5