Cream of the Crop - May 2015

Joolz

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yet again uk420 is smashing it :skinup: shires orange got my vote but it took me a while to decide lol. Some beautiful buds kicking around and I wish all the nominee's the best of luck and some very lovely smokes :)

• Like 1

Some creamy looking Cannabis, but CK's plant looks well tended to me and just took the edge. Those leaves are all very well shaped and pointing in the right direction. Well done mate. !!.

GV.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Congrats to all participants and thanks for the show, beautiful buds this month!

My vote goes to @@bushdoc, his Psychosister looks gorgeous. :shock:

Best vibes!

Edited by amc98
  • Like 1

Got to be Bushdoc for me. And well done on 21 years mate, top girl that one!

Thanks man, good to see you making an appearance here at uk420. Lots of good people here and some great growers, I have learnt a lot here since you first showed me how to grow about 20 years ago. Welcome man.

E2a @@Jahrubbings that 'f1' clone you been growing all these years I think is the original psychosis, can't be sure as not had psychosis but the psychosisters remind me of it.

Edited by bushdoc
  • Like 1

Delighted to be in the final 9 this month cheers :)

I have gone for StevieRays , love the contrast with the dark background, all amazing though. The standard of COTC seems to be getting higher all the time, just like it's members :oldtoker:

Edited by shire
  • Like 1