Cream of the Crop - May 2015

Joolz

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-0-33460300-1433591661_thumb.jpg

bushdoc - psychosister

post-2-0-48874900-1433591666_thumb.jpg

CK. - KGB Mix up

post-2-0-88338000-1433591672_thumb.jpg

dannychoo - Cream Mandarin XL Auto

post-2-0-36200000-1433591674_thumb.jpg

Emerald Dragon - 1024

post-2-0-28803700-1433591679_thumb.jpg

fatcalyx - GrapeFruit Diesel

post-2-0-33195300-1433591686_thumb.jpg

shire - Orange Hill Special

post-2-0-96347600-1433591689_thumb.jpg

spirit77 - Oldtimes

post-2-0-47491000-1433591697_thumb.jpg

StevieRays - Smellyberry

post-2-0-10609300-1433591704_thumb.jpg

veg4s - green poison

Here it is! Our 135th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of June, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is Psychosister courtesy of UGORG

Good luck to all those selected this month :yinyang:

Peace

Joolz

@@bushdoc @CK. @@dannychoo @@Emerald Dragon @@fatcalyx @@shire @@spirit77 @@StevieRays @
  • Like 6

This is a hard one, I think their all top notch, but Im really torn between that psychosister by @@bushdoc and @@dannychoo with that Creme mandarin auto, saying that though I do like the green poison by @, ooh tis tough this one, cracking line up folks, hats off too all ;)

e2a

Psychosister I think JUST

Edited by botanics
  • Like 2

This is a hard one, I think their all top notch, but Im really torn between that psychosister by @@bushdoc and @@dannychoo with that Creme mandarin auto, saying that though I do like the green poison by @, ooh tis tough this one, cracking line up folks, hats off too all ;)

e2a

Psychosister I think JUST

You reading my mind lol

• Like 1

Really hard this month they're all awesome.

Going sit back with the swing vote, pm me with any bribes :P

• Like 2

You reading my mind lol

Get that foil hat on DW, Im hacking your brain! lol

Its the colours, Im a sucker for them, but OMG that exploding psychosister, Im gonna get me some beanz of that when I raid the piggy bank I think

@@botanics ive some beans here, cant wait to get them popped, beta A in veg will before i get to them, Psychosister was rated as the most stinky weed ever by a long time and well experienced grower the other day. I need that in my jars lol

• Like 1

Bushdoc fer me,

well, it is psychosister!

Well grown too, perfect calyxes.

Definitely one of the best smokes out there, well done @@bushdoc fer a lovely specimen!

• Like 1

I'm also a sucker for vibrant colours and bushyness lol

Gosh, this month is hard... For me it's between bushdoc, Spirit77.....

Gonna go for Spirit77, I mean bushdoc.... no wait...

• Like 2

Superb pics and buds guys! The standard just keeps getting better every month lately. spirit77 edges it for me too. Beautiful! :yep:

Edited by SoD
  • Like 1

happy to have made it into the final 9 for this month, there were some crackers nominated that never made it too. i've got to go for shire, lovely bud and green till the finish is always good to see :)