Cream of the Crop - May 2015

Joolz

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had to go for spirit77's Oldtimes this month. Beautiful plant :yep:

Bushdoc's Psychosister definitely deserves a mention too and it was a tough choice between the two for me.

Well done all.

• Like 1

Another cracking line up. This is bushdocs time to shine though and he gets my vote. Never seen a bad photo from that guy.

• Like 1

Bushdoc`s sister for me this month,well done mate.

Some nice entries again this month,good luck to you all.

Tenchie.

• Like 1

All buds lookin bling fellas ..I chose bushdoc tho frosty n poppin all over ....lovely colours on sum of those others as well ...good luck all of ya 👍

• Like 1

Tough this one. Love the colours on the cream mandalin and green poison. The bud size on that 1024 is huge lol and the stacked calyxes of the psycosister look proper cool, but in the end i went for StevieRays smellyberry cos its the healthiest looking plant and clearest photo :yep:

• Like 1

Thanks for the nice comments all, buzzing. :guitar:

hard to choose but I picked shire's entry, looks green, healthy and sparkly and would love to try some orange tasting weed, some really lovely looking buds from everyone again this month.

This is my 3rd attempt at COTC, last 2 times I entered I came second so hoping for 3rd time lucky. Great prize up for grabs too, :yes:, it really is up there with the best weed I have ever smoked. :smokin: Love the stuff.

• Like 2

@@bushdoc think you've got it covered dude.Hence my vote for spirit77.

Did you get a lanky sister in your grow?She is proper fire.

Edited by icki