respecting beliefs

Guest bazzad9

i think some struggle with the concept that some peoples beliefs dont deserve much respect if any ,that doesnt mean you treat them badly are rude etc but there ideas are simply stupid

respect is earned not a given ,and for me i dont want my ideas blindly respected simply because ill never know when im wrong and i want to know

funny no one posts rules about respect when i get threatened and called all sorts yet it was deemed needed in this thread ......odd ?

@@Hir still butthurt about being shown up regarding the double slit you got so so wrong ?

@@bazzad9

Did I, your sure, with your shammy leather and one o level !

Edited by Hir

Guest bazzad9

@@Hir

yes Hir you clearly did and took great delight many times telling me i was wrong .....then you watched a video and the penny dropped it was you that was wrong the whole time :rofl:

then you started back peddling :rofl:

its all on here somewhere and im sure im not the only one that remembers it so deny it all you want .....it makes it even funnier

as for job some might say i was quite clever ,half a day at most for a good days pay ,no boss ,work when i like ......sounds quite clever to me

im amused at how quick you jumped in the thread again to say completely nothing ......same old same old

Edited by bazzad9

If your interested in science and logic why not formally learn some it's never too late.. and there isn't a snide sinew attached to that.

Now your astronomical space knowledge knocks me into a cocked hat.

Edited by Hir

Guest bazzad9

If your interested in science and logic why not formally learn some it's never too late.. and there isn't a snide sinew attached to that.

Now your astronomical space knowledge knocks me into a cocked hat.

I do read stuff on it and some on line courses but to be honest I like to think stuff over myself. Obviously input helps but the fun for me is posing problems and finding an answer myself

Open to anything you want to recommend though

Edit

And I don't have an O level I've never sat an exam in my life

Edited by bazzad9

I do read stuff on it and some on line courses but to be honest I like to think stuff over myself. Obviously input helps but the fun for me is posing problems and finding an answer myself

Open to anything you want to recommend though

Edit

And I don't have an O level I've never sat an exam in my life

Your not going to create the quantum wheel yourself Bazz.

Learn the academic process, basically all that is is how to learn, not such a problem in the sciences, but in the sciences you need a certain level of maths and you need to be able to confirm with somebody, a lecturer or such, that you have understood correctly and then demonstrate that you have understood by applying it.

Edited by Hir

Guest bazzad9

Your not going to create the quantum wheel yourself Bazz.

Learn the academic process, basically all that is is how to learn, not such a problem in the sciences, but in the sciences you need a certain level of maths and you need to be able to confirm with somebody, a lecturer or such, that you have understood correctly and then demonstrate that you have understood by applying it.

i dont want to create anything mate

and i seem to do quite well as i am ,as for the learning ive always had trouble with the academic way (school) i have always had to learn my own way on my own and for the stuff im into it works quite well so far

my way is a lot slower i readily admit but its the only way it works for me and i seem to hold my own quite well in the subjects that do interest me

perhaps a better example ....its known i like to pick locks and im pretty good at it so i get asked a lot why i dont do it for a living and to put it simply if i had to do it day in day out i would get bored with it and lose interest ,it would be something i had to do rather than for pleasure

the best anology i have

Guest bazzad9

i will add your post seems to point to me not knowing much or need educating ,im guessing you are yet i still understood the double slit better than you did and i taught myself about it

not a dig just an example

Just watched the vid, I was a little lost at the start but it became crystal by the end. I have to agree with every word! :yes:

Thanks Bazz nice to see you around

atb

stu :oldtoker:

i will add your post seems to point to me not knowing much or need educating ,im guessing you are yet i still understood the double slit better than you did and i taught myself about it

not a dig just an example

Bazz I was trying to be helpful but I'm not going to get into this again, aside from asking you one question, do you accept that direct observation of the quantum world effects what happens such that if we don't observe we get a different result. Do you concur with that because if you don't your wrong.

No, as I said I'm not getting into it until you can differentiate something. (dy/dx)

Can you partially differentiate something?

I don't see what being able to differentiate something has to do with it Hir and you sound really arrogant, in fact I don't think you know what you are talking about to be honest because theres plenty of stuff thats extremely difficult or impossible to differntiate so its like you are using a gap in someones knowledge to take some sort of high ground

Do you think your more intelligent than Baz because you can differentiate a simple sine

Too many pathetic arguments on these boards these days, some of them have been going on for years, where is the love?

:yinyang:

Edited by Davey Jones
  • Like 6