respecting beliefs

Guest bazzad9

See doing that is very devious because it makes me disingenuous if I concur with the welcome!

What, your not allowed to a dislike of somebody but many people have the same right to reciporcate that to me! (who ever that fits fcuk ya :D)

snide

Edited by Hir

Thank fuck for that!

I was starting too think I might never @bazzad again!

Welcome back my logically scientifical friend! Long time no @

• Like 2

See doing that is very devious because it makes me disingenuous if I concur with the welcome!

snide

Are you trying to say something Hir? lol

Ye, at least I put all my crap for everybody to see rather than playing cannabis mind games, and lets be fair, we all know that there is a certain cannnabis lobby that find dangerous snide mind games, amusing.

• Like 1

Are you trying to say something Hir? lol

Bye the bye your being over defensive, that didn't necessarily apply to you. Just because I inferred there was a groovy gang, which there is, and you were one of them.

(same people will deny this now as last time , lets see......)

Edited by Hir

playing cannabis mind games

what sort of mind games are those, do you mean the paranoid ones?

Just because I inferred there was a groovy gang, which there is, and you were one of them.

Wtf? lol

And if I am one of them, I great displeasure in being called a has been lol

Edited by ratdog

But hay! This is Bazz's thread and hears me hogging all the thread.

(I'm not saying the groovy gang thing matters, if it some how represent, in some way, the old ideals of Catsarse's UK420 family of trust. I just think it is foolish to deny it exists because it so patently does because of the same 25-50 posters who will deny it each time!)

There's 60,000 members by the way!

Edited by Hir
  • Like 1

But hay! This is Bazz's thread and hears me hogging all the thread.

(I'm not saying the groovy gang thing matters, if it some how represent, in some way, the old ideals of Catsarse's UK420 family of trust. I just think it is foolish to deny it exists because it so patentkly does because of the same 25-50 poster who will deny it each time!)

I thought there were only 12 members :ninja:

lol can I be prt of the cool kids crew, or does asking already disqualify me? lol

cheers all,...........................................gps

• Like 2

lol can I be prt of the cool kids crew, or does asking already disqualify me? lol

cheers all,...........................................gps

I think it's more a state of mind, with the groovy gang you have want to believe your in it innit

e2a: Which then precludes the interpretation of Catsarse version. :nea::yes::no:

Cul-de-Sac looming up for the groovy gang.

Edited by Hir
  • Like 1

Am I a member of the 'groovy gang' ? :unsure:

As Groucho said, I don't want belong to any club that would accept people like me as a member.

• Like 1