respecting beliefs

Guest bazzad9

Am I a member of the 'groovy gang' ? :unsure:

As Groucho said, I don't want belong to any club that would accept people like me as a member.

No, well I think you get away with that exclusion. Doesn't preclude you from being an individual cunt ! :D

Edited by Hir

Cheers Bazza interesting stuff (trouble is I am superior) seriously though ,if more people think like this we can start a movement ..........To be or not to be should we keep our heads down and laugh at the fools or laugh at them out loud? Good case for out loud Muddy

No, well I think you get away with that exclusion. Doesn't preclude you from being an individual cunt ! :D

I is what I is ;)

• Like 4

I think he takes the scriptures of very old books written by a person to seriously and literally, and the people he talks about also do. the op I mean

Of course, when we all joined UK420 we agreed to uphold the Forum Rules, which state quite plainly:

UK420 members must not:-

Post information:- concerning theft, deception or hacking.
Post material:- Which is false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, profane, threatening or racially offensive . As with anything, will you please use good common sense. In other words, you agree to treat all members within the community with respect.

Just thought it worth mentioning. In the past, when debating this kind of subject here on UK420, respect for others has all too often been thrown out the window. Sadly, before now we have lost a number of members who left when treated with the utmost disrespect.

I always imagined weed smokers would be the most respectful and tolerant of people, but alas it is not so.

• Like 4

so any way .....about the video ?

It looks mostly very good, with a few exceptions.

He talks too fast though imo. I will have to come back to it when I am more alert.

So i see the usual suspects (conspiraloons and theists) have came in to troll the op rather than discuss the thread subject, what a surprise :doh:

• Like 2

Just thought it worth mentioning. In the past, when debating this kind of subject here on UK420, respect for others has all too often been thrown out the window. Sadly, before now we have lost a number of members who left when treated with the utmost disrespect.

I`ve seen that work both ways ;)

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 5

Guest bazzad9

i think some struggle with the concept that some peoples beliefs dont deserve much respect if any ,that doesnt mean you treat them badly are rude etc but there ideas are simply stupid

respect is earned not a given ,and for me i dont want my ideas blindly respected simply because ill never know when im wrong and i want to know

funny no one posts rules about respect when i get threatened and called all sorts yet it was deemed needed in this thread ......odd ?

@@Hir still butthurt about being shown up regarding the double slit you got so so wrong ?

Edited by bazzad9