Cannabis legalisation Leaflets

brendog

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

yeah am the same would preffer it was legal to grow.

but really.... life in jail aint going to happen you first time being caught. aslong as you got less than 19 plants it will be seen as personal and most likely get comm service or fine. more than 19 plants or being caught for it before may get you the jail. you would get upto two year, do half for good behaviour and if eligible you could get out after only 1/4 of your sentence on tag. so unless you deem a few month in the jail as life in it then its not so bad.

plus if you do get caught you putting a drain on the system, helping it to crack and hopefully fall. has probably got more chance getting it legalized if you did grow and got caught than you would handing out leaflets :)

See the day that the government cant get to send murders to prison because they are full of growers is the day it is likely to change

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

Not really mate Like yesterday or whatever someone got caught with £2 worth and it cost 5K of tax payers money to prosecute him and he got 6 months community service (i think and if its true) Where is that 5000 going to? paying someone? they aren't going to stop doing that when it's easy money and the private prisons profit from you going in there. I'd rather just live my life without going into jail and making other people money and change peoples minds so even if they aren't bothered about it or don't act upon it it will be in the back of there minds when something else to change it happens. something from the video above i'm working to put in the brochure . Robert peel from London in the early 1800's designed law enforcement, which was designed to protect people from people from doing each other harm. So when it is illegal to have or consume cannabis , your using law enforcement to protect people from themselves which should be a function of family, church, education and the health care system and should never of been intended to be and never should of been a law enforcement function. The police are enforcing morality and that is not their job, they are not trained to do it and not capable of doing it and that is why cannabis being illegal has NO impact on people using it.

also "Gangsters won't go away if cannabis was legalized but not everyone is a gangster, the law abiding citizens, if they are drug dealers would probably become licensed and the gangsters who use violence, guns ETC would still be breaking a law just not the cannabis law."

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

I can see your already getting lost in the fog of war dude, your preaching to the chior ;)

The situations mentioned above arent going to change my mind as there are cases I could post that counter your arguements but you could find them yourself if you looked through tbe canna news section.

its not an ideal situation but it is starting to be widely accepted that flooding and choking the system with growers ect is the way it is going to end rather than trying to change the laws with reason. there not interested in reason....

have a look around and you will see this for yourself

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 2

@Brendog

If you wanna fight your case, battle this thread out and consider it training :yep: I support ya mate

Follow the work of others learn their pitfalls and never let anyone say you cant do it

Truth is we dont need legal weed we need to be able to legally grow.

There is a corporate answer to this, and that we do not want.

• Like 3

Leaflets are so 20th century :lookaround: leafleting campaigns are laborious and expensive plus printing anything these days isn't exactly environmentally friendly. How about taking your fight to Twatter, FaceSperm or whatever anti-social media network is in favour atm? :) Good luck with it but I certainly think you're wasting your time here.

:yinyang:

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 2

I am getting too lost in it but that could be a good thing haha. I don't think that is a very good idea seems pretty idiotic to me they can just build more prisons, make more profit and be able to justify building them with the same excuse they've been using for years they need to "win the war on drugs" or "they are all dangerous drug dealers and need to be off the streets", shutting down the excuse's would be better. I might make a letter designed for police, courts ,majors etc of towns and cities and learn from USA they are putting there fingers up to the feds (government here) and changing it in their own states.

I thought of this leaflet the other day as i'm pretty young and was thinking of moving country then i thought i might as well try and make this country "Great" again and if nothing changes in like 4 years time i'm off. I will of achieved something instead of mindlessly consuming waiting for something thats not going to change by itself.

If you haven't seen them, Breaking the taboo and The culture high are great documentries which put this in my head and also TRailer park boys Don't legalize it if you want a laugh

Leaflets are so 20th century :lookaround: leafleting campaigns are laborious and expensive plus printing anything these days isn't exactly environmentally friendly. How about taking your fight to Twatter, FaceSperm or whatever anti-social media network is in favour atm? :) Good luck with it but I certainly think you're wasting your time here.

Most of the people using them are young, i'm trying to target older people who probably don't have them

Some more points i can expand on:

The laws have destroyed more lives than the drugs have with giving people convictions denying them jobs for no good reason.

Cannabis is always going to be in society who do you want to run the market?

Gangsters/thugs/terrorists, selling to kids on street corners which could have other stuff mixed into it?

Or a licensed/ regulated market , where we can set age limits ,see if people are buying too much and OFFER help and offer the safest possible product and let people grow it themselves for personal consumption?

Most of the people using them are young, i'm trying to target older people who probably don't have them

I don't really think you've thought this through fella, say you print 10,000 leaflets, how are you going to distribute them? :unsure: Posting 10,000 leaflets will cost a small fortune and then whom do you target? Even delivering the leaflets by hand would take ages then you've only got about another 25 million homes to deliver too. lol

If you're serious about doing this then maybe a social media meme campaign with the hope it goes viral is probably the more realistic and feasible approach. :yep:

I've thought about that start off posting through printing shops etc incase they agree to maybe get a discount. Contact Richard branson :kwasny: . Pay some peeps in different citys that i know or who are also activists to distribute them. I will make a facebook page with a link on the leaflet. Mmmm ye might try going viral on Fb or a twitter trend. :rockon:

More ideas on why it should be legal please

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

We arent the people you need to convince dude, giving us lot posts about how wrong the canna laws are is preaching to the choir. We all want it so we can grow and smoke without getting the jail.

but a thing you will find is that canna users cant even decide how it should be changed, yes we all want change but the minute you suggest away of it being done you will find there are people who dont agree and want to go for something else.

The people you need to get on side are non users but your up against it if you do cause us canna users cant even come togeather to agree on away forward so its going to be worse with non users.

A thing I have noticed is people only change there minds on things when it is a necessity to them and not before hand. its very difficult to try and make it so it people think they needed.

• Like 1

In a nutshell, your campaign needs to have the polar opposite effect of the Reefer-Madness propaganda but instead, portray Cannabis in a positive light to the type of people who read the DM :)

Reefer-Sense & Sensibility :smug:

eta - 50 shades of green? :wassnnme:

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 4

I didn't think through the cost of the leaflets haha scrap that idea, well i'm still going to finish it and print some off maybe hand out in a town centre or something. I will start writing a letter to my local police station see what they have to say for themselves then expand out. And i'm going to make a facebook page and meme's, what do you think of A meme of someone with a balaclava on and holding a rocket launcher and writing " Current cannabis laws in the UK are helping me fund terror, i don't ask your kids for I'D" or too over the top?

Get yourself down to Hyde park on April 20th and you'll find plenty of activists/groups/people to join or hook up with who've probably did this a bit longer than you, might help you a bit.

Sorry if a lot of us sound a bit meh about it but so many people come here with similar ideas, and having waited many years (or in some cases decades) we've got bored waiting and decided the best way forward is to grow our own.

Good luck fella :yep:.

• Like 7