Cannabis legalisation Leaflets

brendog

So Soon i am going to design a leaflet about , you guessed it legalizing cannabis.

Can i just post them through peoples letter boxes or will that get me in trouble?

I'm going to include Info about how wrong it is Locking grown people up for possession of a plant, The amount of money that would be generated through taxes to support the NHS, the FACT it should be a moral and health issue not a criminal one and back this up with how tobacco use has dropped through using INFORMATION and NOT locking people up for smoking tobacco. Through a REGULATED system instead of a free for all, it will put street dealers out of business or they will become licensed and regulated thus not selling to under 18's any more if they want to stay open and therefore protecting children better than it being illegal. Safe product for adults to use for recreational and MEDICAL use.

I've got to go if anyone has anymore FACTS please share

• Like 3

Forgot JOBS, got a lot of work to do, Can't sit around doing nothing, or nothing is going to change, last night i thought about giving a friend a baggy with real weed in in the middle of a high street in front of police and have people waiting with cameras to film as a publicity stunt and to try and get it viral then pelt him with the facts or something like that these are all ideas i though of the other day so a long way to go. People power

• Like 2

Started a draft Got some Good ass stuff from the retired police captain. I am going to finish with something like this on the back page "The first Attempt at Prohibition that we have any record of Started with "Do not eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil" But they did eat it Because we have free will and this is trying to outlaw that." Although i don't believe in god but this will be going through people who do letterboxes :yahoo:

• Like 1

I appreciate your determination but I wonder if your leaflet will be taken more seriously if you applied some basic grammar to it?

If you're going to use quotes (") someone needs to have said those words for you to be able to "quote" them. (word for word)

If you don't believe in God maybe you shouldn't be quoting something from the bible? Just a thought like.

Also, if you're randomly dropping leaflets through people's doors, do you know if those people can actually change anything? You need to target your audience. MPs have a greater chance of changing the law than a street full of people waving leaflets. Have you considered opening a dialogue with your local MP?

Needs a bit more thought mate.

I know it needs more grammar but i haven't even started writing it up yet, it doesn't matter the people who do believe will be connected by that. If it changes peoples minds and say 70% are then in favour of legalizing the MP's will then suggest it as that will get them votes and also hopefully start a bigger movement to do it by our selves if they don't listen. But i'm more about spreading facts as the government fails to do so any nobody would believe them anyway.

Legalised weed?

Not for me, thanks.

When they tax and regulate roses and daffodils, I'll see your point. But till then, your leaflet will just be fire-lighter paper in this house.

And, way to go about alienating all your Christian readers (like myself). I would have thought a proper Creation Theology would be better than your rather obscure use of Biblical text.

There are Christian tokers here, why not ask them for help with the use of the Bible?

• Like 3

Smokey Bears picky-nicky (http://www.ukrockfestivals.com/smokey-bears-picnic.html) back then we got a load of J's together, went and sat in the 'Strangers Gallery', then chucked the lot down on the emp-ee's - can't do that nowadaze as you get searched on the way in and also there's now.......'The gallery of the House of Commons is located on a level above the floor of the Commons chamber and looks down on it. There is a recently introduced glass screen at the front of the gallery to prevent the throwing of objects into the chamber.'

Back in the 60's, 70's we did leaflets and a ton of other 'stuff' and we're STILL waiting, so if you do it then do it well otherwise, like Arnie said, it's just fire paper. You could also go to Hyde Park on 4/20 this year :oldtoker:

do you know if those people can actually change anything?

they could change their opinions on cannabis and the laws.

• Like 2

they could change their opinions on cannabis and the laws.

I don't doubt that mate but as no one knows what the opinion of those people are, I think he'd have more success targeting people who can make a difference. I can hardly see the residents of my street rising up in anger at the contents of a pamphlet through their letterbox, but you never know.

• Like 2

Legalised weed?

Not for me, thanks.

When they tax and regulate roses and daffodils, I'll see your point. But till then, your leaflet will just be fire-lighter paper in this house.

And, way to go about alienating all your Christian readers (like myself). I would have thought a proper Creation Theology would be better than your rather obscure use of Biblical text.

There are Christian tokers here, why not ask them for help with the use of the Bible?

So your happy going to prison then? roses and daffodils are taxed when you buy them from a shop, VAT, ETC but they are not to consume,food is and is regulated. you can grow them yourself from seeds you got a previous year or buy them just like cannabis if it was legal.....

Well it's a quote from the ex captain above.

Maybe that child who you don't know ,who suffers from seizures and uses (or could use) CBD (The major non-psychoactive ingredient in cannabis) to live a normal life, should he go to jail? Or a work colleague, who keeps you company at work and you have a laugh with, should they be in jail because they chose to ingest something? Maybe you don't like it or choose not to ingest it but that doesn't mean other people have to go to jail.

Something i wrote earlier

on the front page

"The first attempt at prohibition that we have any historical record of, started with these words "do not eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil" the reason it did not work is because the creator after creating the two people granted them free will and that's what we are trying to outlaw"

Peter Christ, Retired US police Captain.

Legalised weed?

Not for me, thanks.

yay or nay?