Cannabis legalisation Leaflets

brendog

Oo didn't realize that there were two trees. Thanks.

Yeah it is common that, the old serpent & female leading man into temptation story is the one that is polished, it has fed the inequality and supression of one sex over the other for 1000's of years and is more important to the Church and male society than the inconvenient detail that God didn't want the man to live for ever which is why they both got chucked out

• Like 1

They lock you up for nicking power, dealing, mass production, class A's and occasionally if you've pissed em off.

Too much sniveling!

Stealing power is stupid. It's best advice to just break one law at a time lol

As for occasionally pissing them off? What about refusing a caution? What if your self assumed innocence rides so high that you won't even accept a caution? Or refusal to pay fines imposed under MoD Act with regards to cannabis? And then get caught re-offending?

Would they not lock you up then? Or is it best advice to keep schtum and sell your soul just a little for ease of passage ?

Yeah lol far too much snivelling and not enough growing.

Maybe try growing yourself, if you truly believe in cannabis culture, grow under prohibition. Don't let a corrupt and morally bankrupt system cause you paranoia, what's the worse they can do ? steal your plants and equipment ? If you can't convince cannabis users here about legalisation, what chance do you have with the propaganda fed public ? Stop using your time and energy to convince others, read up on growing, and convince yourself.

• Like 3

there's only one way for any change and that's to make the fuckwits think its their idea

atb

crackpot

One comment I'd make regarding a leaflet about 'marijuana' legalization is that the word marijuana was popularized by Harry Anslinger, an inveterate racist who was one of the driving forced behind cannabis prohibition in the USA, largely based on his racism (one of his objections to cannabis was, and I quote "Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."), and who chose the word because it sounded foreign, to appeal to a large racist section of the US public at the time. The plant is called cannabis ;)

E2A Still, he was hardly the last prohibitionist to deliberately use terminology to demonize cannabis. Skunk is the latest word on the list.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 7

Been writing a letter to the police for a couple of hours, finished at 1500 words on the quick draft and i still haven't put all my points in lol

Guest Rex Mundi

One comment I'd make regarding a leaflet about 'marijuana' legalization is that the word marijuana was popularized by Harry Anslinger, an inveterate racist who was one of the driving forced behind cannabis prohibition in the USA, largely based on his racism (one of his objections to cannabis was, and I quote "Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."), and who chose the word because it sounded foreign, to appeal to a large racist section of the US public at the time. The plant is called cannabis ;)

E2A Still, he was hardly the last prohibitionist to deliberately use terminology to demonize cannabis. Skunk is the latest word on the list.

Spot on Boojum, I hate the use of the word "marijuana", to me it is and always will be cannabis.

I admire your enthusiasm and desire to make a change. I think we all felt something needed to be said when we realised we'd been duped by the "drugs are bad" message! I think others are right though to direct you to other avenues, even if it is just focussing your leaflets on a more targeted audience. I think the people you need to address are those over 60, Daily Mail reading folk. Maybe you'd be more effective just having a charming chat with those type of folks, armed with the knowledge to correct their misconceptions?

Anything you do is a plus but do try and focus your energies wisely before it dispirits you.

I'm over 60 and read the daily fail....... :ohmygod:

hope you don't mind brendog but I've de-yanked your title for name and spelling

Edited by distracted

Maybe try growing yourself, if you truly believe in cannabis culture, grow under prohibition. Don't let a corrupt and morally bankrupt system cause you paranoia, what's the worse they can do ? steal your plants and equipment ? If you can't convince cannabis users here about legalisation, what chance do you have with the propaganda fed public ? Stop using your time and energy to convince others, read up on growing, and convince yourself.

Too right. I know way way too many people who are too scared to grow their own and are always complaining about not being able to because of the law, and to top it off, most of these are people that live alone and don't have kids or a girlfriend so why the bloody hell they don't just do a grow is beyond me lol. I see these guys chasing dealers on a daily basis spending £20-£30 a day on the stuff, although they have a flat where they can easily do a little percy grow, and it's not like they've even got anything to lose either if they get caught (except the plants and equipment obviously) and the type of people i'm talking about barely even have people going to their places too because they're near enough the loner type of people so nobody will find out about their grow anyway. The first thing i'm doing when I move into my flat in a few months is getting some seeds started, then start with the decorating and by the time the decorating is done the seedlings will be about 10 days old and more or less vegging.

In other words I know loads of people with a great opportunity and good circumstances to grow but they choose not to and chase dealers instead and waste money. Some people seriously need to grow a pair of bollox and fuck the law.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Organised supply is often by dangerous nutters who decades ago may have done sawn off highway man shit.

perhaps it's part of the reason it remains illegal

I'm over 60 and read the daily fail....... :ohmygod:

Only just saw this stu914. You don't count. I was generalising so please don't take it to heart (plus I've read a previous post of yours where you have explained why you do!) :)

Interesting point cityslang. I've thought along those lines before myself. Keep your enemies where you can see them, so to speak.

• Like 1