VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

vapefiend

5 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

The problem you have if you buy from somewhere else is if you break the bamboo, I have broken mine twice now. I believe Vapefiend is the only person in the UK that is authorised to replace them and if you brought the vape from him it’s £70 for a bamboo replacement if you brought it elsewhere it’s £150 to have it replaced.

Thanks for that info @Smokebelch that's good to know as knowing me I would break it, I'm already on my 3rd mighty now. Will be ordering from Vapefiend as soon as I have the £....can't wait!

• Like 1

Anyone got any tips for what to use to take hot nails out of the bamboo? I burnt my fingers last night removing one. Been using a folded up tissue but not ideal and a couple have slipped out and burnt my carpet!

The tops of my nails are never too hot to take out, I just pull it out with my fingers?

@grooving If you don’t have a vapexdeck they’re worth getting just for the holes you can place the nails in. 

I love this thing!

• Like 1

Cheers @PureSmkr I can just about do that after a vape at normal temps but I must have soft hands since it still feels a bit hot. :) Yes I do have the vapexdeck but have dropped the nails after turning it up full to clean off the glass and have burns on my coffee table and a couple on the rug!

That’s strange mate, I usually hit the nail at max temp and it’s still manageable to take out. That’s also whether it’s the borosilicate nails or the Quartz ones, I have 5 of each and they are both cool

enough to pull right out straight after hitting them. Obviously I don’t go touching the other end tho!

Hope you get to the bottom of it, might just be ya hands mate who knows lol

• 11 months later...
7 hours ago, Lean Bear said:

Cheers mate, just spoke to them. Really helpful

@vapefiend is a top dude, always helpful

VapeXhale is great vape too, only time I use anything else is if I'm out, then the Mighty comes into it's own :yep:

• Like 5
22 hours ago, Lean Bear said:

@vapefiend any idea when these will be back in stock? Looks like the price has shot up since I last looked at these. SUre they were like £280, and now seem to be £400 most places looked

I'm guessing the price difference is because the £400 one also comes with a water piece, and the cheaper one just comes with the mouthpiece.

12 minutes ago, cypher79 said:

I'm guessing the price difference is because the £400 one also comes with a water piece, and the cheaper one just comes with the mouthpiece.

they all come with with a water piece and they've always been about 400 quid :yep:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Joolz said:

they all come with with a water piece and they've always been about 400 quid :yep:

Pretty much, think I paid about 460 when it was released.

They won't lose their value for a few years yet, the desktop experience doesn't get flooded out like the portable vape market and the ongoing support with new glass pieces and having to buy replacement baskets which are always available ensures.

I love my Cloud Evo always put a bit of Baker Street on as it feels apt considering the design of the unit.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Exhale said:

always put a bit of Baker Street on as it feels apt considering the design of the unit

Remind me never to have an Evo sesh with you. That shit's my kryptonite and would likely send me into the deepest of whities. That, and Careless Whisper :no:

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

Remind me never to have an Evo sesh with you. That shit's my kryptonite and would likely send me into the deepest of whities. That, and Careless Whisper :no:

Andy Hamilton, fucking geezer makes me piss buckets on Duran Duran's Rio video.

• Like 1