VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizer

vapefiend

@SMEG HEAD @Bird- cheers guys, that confirms I'm doing it right and the shades of waste. It did come with a little neoprene heat protector sleeve that had the temps on, slightly different from above, 12noon is 376 . Have now been trying herbs out at 10.30, wow she still gives out great hit.

Work has been getting in the way .

• Like 2

There is a slight difference between each evo- mainly because of the bamboos all being slightly different as they're hand-blown. But roughly speaking the diagram above is pretty close :-)

• Like 1

I have just spotted another minor feature on the neoprene heat sleeve that comes with the evo, there are two connecting vecro tabs at the bottom inside that join together.

I presume this is to stop the sleeve "riding up with wear".  Although it sounds petty I am forever pulling the sleeve back down & hopefully they should stop it from happening.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

So just a lil update...

there was an issue with my Evo and the very kind Gents at Vapefiend took me through a few tests and then resolved the issue.

My gyal is far less of beastress now , no coffee dark matter at the end of session just golden crumbles...... she's a far kinder kinda vape which I luv even more.

I've named her....

Eliza...... Eliza Doolittle.

:)

Edited by Ital
  • Like 3

I want to buy a grinder specifically for use with the EVO, what might the best grinder to buy be?

It would be used with boveda 62 bud probably.  That's how I currently store it.

I cant put much less than than 0.1g per ELB and I think the grind might be part of the reason why. 

Still using a coffee grinder at present.

Edited by Bird

I've got a Santa Cruz Shredder and a SLX. They are both great grinders but I find the grind on the SLX to be more consistent, and the non stick coating helps stop it getting gummed up like most grinders do.

Edited by Bubbles Depot
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Well i've manged to to fuck mine up ! spilled ISO into the vents at the top and it's now in the heat shield thing inside the device. i've opened it up and the material stuff under light brownish bit at the top /sodden stinks of ISO

Obviously i've voided the warranty as its self inflicted. :wallbash:

@vapefiend

Was wondering if  its salvageable at all ?

if a paid repair is possible ? and what the procedure would be ? love the device not a day has gone by since  bought  that i've not used it. well until now.

and does anyone know a good device to smoke bubble hash in something cheap in comparison to the Evo ? large.image.jpeg

I went for the Santa Cruz 3-piece in the end.  Good grinder once I got used to it.

Just about enough room to fill the EZ-load baskets in the base and a good quality thread & anodized finish.

• Like 1

I should of said before , how i actually noticed i did it, when i picked it up i noticed how heavy it was ,like more then it should be ! (i hadn't noticed i spilled any)

So there is quite a lot in there.

and from my research its the heating part ! so if i turn it on and its not all gone I cant see it ending well.

that being said i will check it again later. 

Contacted Vapefiend directly and although I voided my warranty by opening it , they have given me address to send it to ,so they can have a look at it , which is as much as I could ask for  given the circumstances. 

• Like 3