Orange Hill Special, Night Queen and more

shire

• 5 months later...

I found the quality to be good, not quite what I was hoping for, was expecting more of an Orangey taste, slight orange taste there still nice quite strong, but was disappointed with the yield, especially after Dutch Passion big the yields up on this one, never used Dutch Passion for years, As probably the worst seeds i have ever bought, was from them in the early noughtie's, Flo was hyped up was terrible and very disappointed with the Blueberry they had around these times, bought some Frisian Dew and Shaman which i thought were really good last year so decided to give this a chance disappointed overall.

• 2 years later...
On 17/03/2017 at 9:57 PM, getagrip said:

I found the quality to be good, not quite what I was hoping for, was expecting more of an Orangey taste, slight orange taste there still nice quite strong, but was disappointed with the yield, especially after Dutch Passion big the yields up on this one, never used Dutch Passion for years, As probably the worst seeds i have ever bought, was from them in the early noughtie's, Flo was hyped up was terrible and very disappointed with the Blueberry they had around these times, bought some Frisian Dew and Shaman which i thought were really good last year so decided to give this a chance disappointed overall.

I've got 2 examples of week-old OHS plants going.  Will see if my experience mirrors yours. What media were they in? Mine are in coco. I think soil is the best for maxing taste.

Edited by catweazle1

• 1 year later...