Og kush

Dinafem-Mark

@Jigg You won't be disappointed my friend  ;)

Please tag me if you start a diary mate as I would love to follow along  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

On 1/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Jigg You won't be disappointed my friend  ;)

Please tag me if you start a diary mate as I would love to follow along  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Will do mark 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Iws45 said:

Og Kush is one of my favorite varieties. It is of a superior quality. Those who have tried it already know, you do not need many explanations.
Anyway if you want to try another variety of bestial Dinafem, I recommend this https://www.iwannagrowshop.com/dinafem-seeds-semillas/original-amnesia-dinafem-feminizada-sativa.html

You need to do an introductory post my friend  ;)

It's a forum rule I belive :yep:

Also, I don't think it is correct to put up a secondary seedbank link that is not a vendor on UK420. I maybe wrong but I don't think so :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Had excellent results with critical plus, a freebie turned out to be the best strain, my family has grown. I have currently 2 OGK popped along with others, I am curious to anyone who uses coco with canna nutes? also I am keen to put many of these outdoors, I live in Wales, has anyone had success with this strain in a gorilla style set up ? I have a diary up and running so by all means check in :)

• Like 2

On 19/02/2019 at 7:25 AM, CuriousGreenHand said:

I am curious to anyone who uses coco with canna nutes

If you are using the "canna" coco nutrients I can not see a problem mate :yep:

Canna terra could work with coco but imo a coco specific feed is best :)

On 19/02/2019 at 7:25 AM, CuriousGreenHand said:

also I am keen to put many of these outdoors, I live in Wales, has anyone had success with this strain

OG kush I've only seen grown a couple of times in the UK and from what I've seen she is not the best strain for the UK climate outdoors! With that said Blue kush does very well in the UK and I would like to see how our faster flowering "Quick Kush" could do in the UK ;)

Would you be willing to do a diary my friend? 

If you have your seeds already you can enter the 2019 outdoor grow thread competition :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

If you are using the "canna" coco nutrients I can not see a problem mate :yep:

Canna terra could work with coco but imo a coco specific feed is best :)

OG kush I've only seen grown a couple of times in the UK and from what I've seen she is not the best strain for the UK climate outdoors! With that said Blue kush does very well in the UK and I would like to see how our faster flowering "Quick Kush" could do in the UK ;)

Would you be willing to do a diary my friend? 

If you have your seeds already you can enter the 2019 outdoor grow thread competition :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Hi Mark, I believe I am using the coco specific range, i will upload in my diary pictures at some point soon, the reason for ogk is because they will be free clones to trial run, sort of 'why not' i'm thinking lolI have ogk critical+ blueberry and critical orange punch, I am hoping one of those will take well enough, I am currently spent out on seed purchases, I have quite a few left, I will be wanting more dinafem genetics I think :)I would happily accept a quick kush seed or 2 and make a diary for you, would be a fitting comparison to the others i plan to use, am i correct in thinking its an auto-flowering strain ?

Not quite sure how to link threads but check my profile and my diary for indoors is up and running

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CuriousGreenHand said:

am i correct in thinking its an auto-flowering strain ?

No you are incorrect mate, yes, she has auto in the genetics but that was selectively bred out to leave a faster flowering strain  ;)

Still photoperiod dependent  :yep:

1 hour ago, CuriousGreenHand said:

I would happily accept a quick kush seed or 2 and make a diary for you, would be a fitting comparison

That could work. If you could get your post count upto 50 posts then we can chat via the private message system  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

No you are incorrect mate, yes, she has auto in the genetics but that was selectively bred out to leave a faster flowering strain  ;)

Still photoperiod dependent  :yep:

That could work. If you could get your post count upto 50 posts then we can chat via the private message system  ;)

Mark..

I am sure I will get to the 50 posts in time :) looks to be a busy spring lol I will go look at that strain, do my research ;) cheers mark

• Like 1

On 20/02/2019 at 11:00 PM, CuriousGreenHand said:

I am sure I will get to the 50 posts in time :) looks to be a busy spring

It won't take long mate your already 60% there  :yep:

Mark...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So here's some evidence for the excellent genetics of Dinafem, This is OGKush

large.Screenshot_20190521-191851_Gallery.jpglarge.20190516_183421.jpglarge_30...jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, CuriousGreenHand said:

So here's some evidence for the excellent genetics of Dinafem, This is OGKush

large.Screenshot_20190521-191851_Gallery.jpglarge.20190516_183421.jpglarge_30...jpg

Big fat buds dripping in trichomes  :headbang:

Lovely stuff  :bong:

Thanks for sharing my friend  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

Some good reviews on here.. I got a freebie dinafem OG kush seed from attitude, and she’s off into tissue tonight :)

mother her up for a SOG 

Is there not much stretch on this OG?

Edited by Herbi

How many phenos is it known to have? , I popped a single bean  for a mum maybe 6-7 years ago and it was one of , if not the favourite strain I've grown . Due to a combination of circumstance and fuckwittery I ended up loosing the mother plant.   I have since grown out maybe a dozen seeds since and all have been decent but none have even come close to the taste and potency of my old plant.

• Like 1