Og kush

Dinafem-Mark

9 hours ago, newagegenetics said:

you mean scrog, not sog.

SCReen Of Green, Sea Of Green.... not a lot of difference to me mate. None, in fact.

@English Archer 

Yes, I grow in a Mediterranean climate and I learned last year not to start them off too early, as in April.

Much to my annoyance I had to cull an Exodus Kush due to it's size, it would have been a fkin monster had I let it be. Unbelievably rapid growth.

Last year I grew out some of Cannaventure's Urke Berry II and forced 12/12 on 5 of them but let one run naturally - the forced plants grew to 55-70cm(they are known to stay short), the one I let run grew to 1m70cm. If I don't do SOG I may well have problems with an OG Kush.

Mould isn't a problem, I've grown a few out that are known to suffer from mould but there's always a gentle breeze and the air isn't particularly humid. The biggest issue I have is with caterpillars & moths laying their eggs. Ideally I need to use a net to keep them at bay.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The yellowing around the edges is thst typical for og kush ? Mine has that too. I thought I had nute burn but after looking for info I read an article that described the pics as symptoms of copper deficiency, and some canna  requiring more than usual ?

Important question How many days of flower is required for OG Kush ?

• Like 1

On 17/04/2017 at 2:01 AM, Kaoticnzymes said:

The yellowing around the edges is thst typical for og kush ? Mine has that too. I thought I had nute burn but after looking for info I read an article that described the pics as symptoms of copper deficiency, and some canna  requiring more than usual ?

Important question How many days of flower is required for OG Kush ?

Yes it could be a copper deficiency but I would go more with cal/mag :)

OG kush can be a heavy feeding strain and the grows I have seen the growers have all needed to add extra calcium/magnesium to the nutrient feed :yep:

please keep us posted on this :yep:

All the best

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Damn. Just found some of this in the bottom of a mixed left over jar... I've not been smoking much lately and the rush from the first toke nearly sent me on a whitey. Crazy potent. Much more so than the goji OG is grew with. Its been in the jar a long time now and is like smoking on lemon floor cleaner. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sargares said:

Damn. Just found some of this in the bottom of a mixed left over jar... I've not been smoking much lately and the rush from the first toke nearly sent me on a whitey. Crazy potent. Much more so than the goji OG is grew with. Its been in the jar a long time now and is like smoking on lemon floor cleaner. 

I bet that was a pleasant surprise  :yep:

Enjoy mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

This is the only plant I have grown that had a bud on the leaf. I have seen so many pictures on here but never experienced it myself until OG Kush. Lost her to spider mites last year, was gutted, it was my favourite mum for a while.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I bet that was a pleasant surprise  :yep:

Enjoy mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Hey Mark, am I right in my recollection that the Dinafem OG has WiFi bred into it now? 

Yes a treat indeed, I butchered this plant as well. She looked a mess but still produced better smoke than the others. ANNNND I cut her down far too early. Makes me want to run it again and do it justice. The smell is maybe pineapple and not too over powering.... But the flavour is lemon floor cleaner. Too much flavour haha, it's like breathing through a bottle of something you'd use on the kitchen floor! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sargares said:

Hey Mark, am I right in my recollection that the Dinafem OG has WiFi bred into it now? 

You are correct my friend. We did use Wi-Fi OG for our OG kush :bong: . By far the best OG we have seen :yep:

All the best 

Mark...

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

• 2 weeks later...

@Dinafem-Mark

The Cali OG were small and very rigid. the smoke was ok but the Dinafem OG Kush grows bigger and is very strong smoke,

1 went all dark green/blue colour

The taste is very nice.

1 of the phenos of Critical Kush is very rose/turkish delight taste

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nick Berry said:

@Dinafem-Mark

The Cali OG were small and very rigid. the smoke was ok but the Dinafem OG Kush grows bigger and is very strong smoke,

1 went all dark green/blue colour

The taste is very nice.

1 of the phenos of Critical Kush is very rose/turkish delight taste

Sounds delicious mate :yep:

Do you have any pictures buddy, Would love to see ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• 3 months later...
On 20/02/2017 at 1:06 PM, Peregrine said:

SCReen Of Green, Sea Of Green.... not a lot of difference to me mate. None, in fact.

@English Archer 

Yes, I grow in a Mediterranean climate and I learned last year not to start them off too early, as in April.

Much to my annoyance I had to cull an Exodus Kush due to it's size, it would have been a fkin monster had I let it be. Unbelievably rapid growth.

Last year I grew out some of Cannaventure's Urke Berry II and forced 12/12 on 5 of them but let one run naturally - the forced plants grew to 55-70cm(they are known to stay short), the one I let run grew to 1m70cm. If I don't do SOG I may well have problems with an OG Kush.

Mould isn't a problem, I've grown a few out that are known to suffer from mould but there's always a gentle breeze and the air isn't particularly humid. The biggest issue I have is with caterpillars & moths laying their eggs. Ideally I need to use a net to keep them at bay.

Sog and scrog are totally different things. One is training a plant to fill a screen, the other is running large qualtities of very small plants to create a purpetual harvest of small plants. 

Also lucky you in spain growing outdoors. Bet you really do get some monsters!