Og kush

Dinafem-Mark

Og kush

OG Kush cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized Indica-dominant cannabis strain that results from the cross between a Lemon Thai/Pakistani and a Chemdawg. It is a high-quality, exotic hybrid that has achieved great success both in the USA and in the rest of the world.

OG Kush carries the initials OG, which stand for Ocean Green, as according to a legend, it used to be grown by the seashore. Very much appreciated in California, it is one of rap stars' and cannabis connoisseurs' favourites. It grows into a stunning, fast-flowering, easy-to-grow, small/medium-sized marijuana plant that produces compact, resinous buds with such an intoxicating aroma that it requires the use of anti-odour filters.

OG Kush cannabis seed performs well indoors, particularly in small spaces and with SOG. Outdoors it enjoys temperate/Mediterranean climates and the greenhouse. It will give a tropical touch to your garden and will seduce you with its taste and aromatic properties.

The flavour and aroma of this marijuana plant are very fruity, with notes of Diesel, berries and citrus fruit. The powerful effect is cerebral at first, evolving quickly towards a pleasant, relaxing, heavy high. It is the perfect cannabis strain to rest deeply.

Characteristics of OG Kush cannabis seeds

• Suitable for indoors and outdoors
  • Sex: feminized
  • Genotype: 75% Indica /25% Sativa
  • Cross: Lemon Thai/Pakistani x Chemdawg
  • Indoor flowering period: 55 days
  • Outdoor harvest time: early/mid-October
  • Indoor yield: 550 g/m2
  • Outdoor yield: 1100 g/plant
  • Outdoor height: 3 m (approximately)
  • THC: very high (up to 24%)

promo video for our og kush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPPZa1t7YAA

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...

Seedlings

@@Dinafem-Mark Hey dude, I've just started my Dinafem seeds and can't wait to see how we get on. I'm doing OG Kush, White Widow and Sweet Deep Grapefruit from Dinafem.

:bong:

Edited by Al Bino
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@@Dinafem-Mark

I have a couple of single 'freebie' OG Kush seeds (Dinafem) on the little bit of card with the little tube, are they feminized ?

This is probably a really stupid question but, always worth checking !

• Like 2

@@Jimmyarm I do get asked this from time to time mate :)

All of our strains both photoperiod and autoflowering are ALL feminized genetics :) so yes to your question mate they are 100% feminized genetics :)

Best to check

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For some reason this has to be grown in every grow i do. Love it:smokin:gallery_81744_13711_96185.jpgLovly Strain

Edited by Percygrower321
  • Like 3

On 12/02/2017 at 4:01 AM, Percygrower321 said:

For some reason this has to be grown in every grow i do. Love it:smokin:gallery_81744_13711_96185.jpgLovly Strain

Lively picture to mate :) Glad she is a firm favourite in the grow room she is a great strain and one we are very pleased to have part of our menu ;)

Thank you for the added bud shot much appreciated. 

Enjoy that og kush mate :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

Dinafem OG Kush - A magnificent plant!

Grown - Southern England, UK

Germinated - 1st April

Harvested - 2nd November

Potency - 10/10 

Yield - 7/10

Mould resistance - 10/10 (no mould)

gallery_99632_13489_286759.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_129614.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_272424.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_396889.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_366042.jpeggallery_99632_13489_10210.jpeg

And here is the second, more sativa dominant phenotype that was a late plant out in July, and which went a week later... pics are about 2 weeks before harvest...

gallery_99632_13489_25751.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_296018.jpeg

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, English Archer said:

Dinafem OG Kush - A magnificent plant!

Grown - Southern England, UK

Germinated - 1st April

Harvested - 2nd November

Potency - 10/10 

Yield - 7/10

Mould resistance - 10/10 (no mould)

gallery_99632_13489_286759.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_129614.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_272424.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_396889.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_366042.jpeggallery_99632_13489_10210.jpeg

And here is the second, more sativa dominant phenotype that was a late plant out in July, and which went a week later... pics are about 2 weeks before harvest...

gallery_99632_13489_25751.jpeg

gallery_99632_13489_296018.jpeg

Absolutely stunning shots mate :) really nice indeed :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 3

@English Archer Very very nice mate. 

I'm doing OG Kush outdoors this year and....hmmm... I see this can grow to 3m and produce up to 1100g/plant :g:

I can't have 3m plants so I'm thinking about doing an outdoor SOG with my 2x1m nets, one either side of a 40L Smartpot. 

I've never seen anyone do an outdoor SOG but can't see a reason why a bit of topiary wouldn't work :unsure:

6 hours ago, Peregrine said:

@English Archer Very very nice mate. 

I'm doing OG Kush outdoors this year and....hmmm... I see this can grow to 3m and produce up to 1100g/plant :g:

I can't have 3m plants so I'm thinking about doing an outdoor SOG with my 2x1m nets, one either side of a 40L Smartpot. 

I've never seen anyone do an outdoor SOG but can't see a reason why a bit of topiary wouldn't work :unsure:

I don't think an OG Kush would grow up to 3m mate. It was one of my smaller photoperiods last year, and stayed pretty small and squat, probably due to it being Indica dominant. I just can't see it growing to 3m which is pretty extreme. Also, you could always top the plant(s) if it starts getting too big, but I would say 2m is the highest it will grow, assuming it has a good amount of direct sunlight to minimise light-stretching. After a few weeks, I find that plants will grow outwards, rather than upwards, in all day sunlight.

I personally wouldn't do SOG just because I would be worried about mould, but some UK growers seem to recommend it still, and obviously it is fine if you have a Mediterranean climate, which I think you do, right?