Dinafem's auto kush n cheese,soil, 400w

Smurfy

Right so i have checked back on this diary and it looks like im not far off 7 weeks now :shock: yep i thimk my last update may have been slightly out BY A WEEK! :wallbash: but for the sake of my mental health we will just say 6.5 weeks and if anyone has a problem with this please forward your complaint to: chewmydung@hotmale.fuckoff.co.uk . lol

THE GOOD NEWS

the plant does look allot better than it did and has stopped stretching.

THE BAD NEWS

This plant may not finish till the 14th week lol

With the bad start and also having to supercrop(pinch and bend branches) it seems to have slowed her down by a couple of weeks. She is flowering but the bud is forming at a very slow pace. I can only hope the bud production will kick into gear over next few weeks :unsure:

she is being fed and watered every 2/3 days and is on 3ml bloom. The smell from her is as you would expect from a plant with cheese in her name very strong.

The problem i have is that i have 2 photo period seedlings at 5 or so days old, which im being told will be long flowering plants and due to space i dont want to veg them for any longer than 4-5 weeks so i may well have to finish these autos on 12/12, just need to see how things go i suppose, I reckon the kush n cheese has another 5 weeks left at least :unsure:

here be some pictures

gallery_57801_10162_40038.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_116520.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_84456.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_10984.jpg

• Like 1

Right so i have checked back on this diary and it looks like im not far off 7 weeks now :shock: yep i thimk my last update may have been slightly out BY A WEEK! :wallbash: but for the sake of my mental health we will just say 6.5 weeks and if anyone has a problem with this please forward your complaint to: chewmydung@hotmale.fuckoff.co.uk . lol

THE GOOD NEWS

THE BAD NEWS

With the bad start and also having to supercrop(pinch and bend branches) it seems to have slowed her down by a couple of weeks. She is flowering but the bud is forming at a very slow pace. I can only hope the bud production will kick into gear over next few weeks :unsure:

she is being fed and watered every 2/3 days and is on 3ml bloom. The smell from her is as you would expect from a plant with cheese in her name very strong.

The problem i have is that i have 2 photo period seedlings at 5 or so days old, which im being told will be long flowering plants and due to space i dont want to veg them for any longer than 4-5 weeks so i may well have to finish these autos on 12/12, just need to see how things go i suppose, I reckon the kush n cheese has another 5 weeks left at least :unsure:

here be some pictures

gallery_57801_10162_40038.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_116520.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_84456.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_10984.jpg

If need be you will be fine finishing the auto run off on 12/12 :) 14 weeks is a long time for our auto kush `n` cheese imo 70 days at the very most? can I ask what are your temps? max/min etc?

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

THE GOOD NEWS

THE BAD NEWS

here be some pictures

If need be you will be fine finishing the auto run off on 12/12 :) 14 weeks is a long time for our auto kush `n` cheese imo 70 days at the very most? can I ask what are your temps? max/min etc?

All the best

D-M..

Hi mark, temps are 27 max and 20 min lights off cheers.