Dinafem's auto kush n cheese,soil, 400w

Smurfy

Just seen this smurfy, looking good so far pal!

Think I'm gonna give 'verve' a go next time I buy compost - £7 for 125litres and I've read nothing but good things about it!

What photo strains you running next?

Good luck with this run mate :yinyang:

cheers mate. Iv only just started using verve and tbh i bought it because B&Q were selling it off at mad price's at the end of the summer, and it proved to be very good was better than the wesltland multi purpose i was using before.

not sure what photo strains i will put in next man, i have some of sickmeds wiliams wonder i may try that.

They look really well after the pot up to there final pots :). Thank you for the update @@Smurfy

All the best

D-M..

Thanks D-M :yep:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

In for the ride, mine one is smelling like grilled cheese at the min.

They are still fattening up even though I pretty much snapped the stem all the way off to cope with the stretch.

Where did you find the info on the 10-11 weeks grow time? I couldn't find anything when looking. I'm on day 55(popped)/60(planted)

Edited by GizmoChild
  • Like 1

In for the ride, mine one is smelling like grilled cheese at the min.

They are still fattening up even though I pretty much snapped the stem all the way off to cope with the stretch.

Where did you find the info on the 10-11 weeks grow time? I couldn't find anything when looking. I'm on day 55(popped)/60(planted)

hi gizmochild im having a pretty shite time with these autos at the moment,dunno wtf going on but they both have some kind of lock out/deficiency and im scratching my head as to what has caused this not changed fuck all in my tent since last grow and that went well.

i could not find anything on the site about them either but when i got the seeds from dinafem they sent a strain catalogue with them and i was sure it said 10-11 weeks i may be wrong mate, but hey if there ready at 55-60 then happy daze :yep:

• Like 3

Anymore pics Ahmed?

Autocorrect have you a new name lol

what you on about chang? you on that evostick again? lol

il stick pics up in a bit :yep:

Edited by Smurfy
  • Like 5

Would love to see how these have progressed :) ill see if I can put up a PDF of our autodinafem and Dinafem strains which do give a little more info :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Well firstly my apologies for the lack of updates in this diary, which is very unlike me as i like doing them but only when things are going well lol The truth is i have been having a real battle with this grow :doh: I dont believe its the fault of the plants. I think its down to my environment or a mistake i have made when they were put into there final pots, maybe over watered or it may have been my temps and air movement fans or even my soil being to hot for these autos :unsure: they started of well enough but after a week or so they developed almost gold/bright yellow edges around the ends of the leaves and eventually burning to a crisp. My temps did reach a max of 31* which is warm but not enough imo to have caused the damage it did. I moved my fans around thinking maybe they were causing wind burn but that did not seem to work. I then allowed the soil to dry out completely thinking that i may have over watered them :doh: It got so bad that one of the autos was still stretching and growing but the leaves were stunted and very small burnt roundthe edges i ended up chopping that one as i seen no way back for it :( . The strange thing about all this is i have a third kush n cheese on the go for the sickmeds party cup comp which is in the same soil had same water same tent only thing different is the size of pot which is potnoodle pot :shock: but this one seems to have showed none of the same symptoms as the main plants??? and in fact apart from some clawing under on the party cup plant she looks ok.

ve flushed the remaining plant 2 days ago temps are stable enough 21 lights off a max of 28 lights on.

So here we are 4.5 weeks and the plant does look a bit a better than she has done, but i feel it has slowed her down in the flowering department. I have to say that im not overly keen on how this plant stretches(sorry dinafem) but its just to much for an auto imo. To be honest i thought i had seen it all with the last grow i done(a haze x photo) but thats to be expected from a haze plant, but this is just unreal, it got so bad i have had to supper crop the main branch on her as she was nearly into my light which has probably slowed her down even more. Im doubting that she will yield much after all that has went wrong :( hopefully im wrong about that. What i will say is the KnC proper stinks! feckin cheesey potent skunk smell from her :) so there is hope for a cracking smoke.

I have started feeding her on a low dosage of plant magic bloom about 1.5ml per litre of water and they are fed every 3 day at the moment. I have not bothered with feeding them grow just encase the problem might be to much nitrogen in the soil causing these problems :unsure:

Anyway i apologise once more to dinafem for the way this diary has went, but i will keep it going to see what happens with this KnC hopefully it will improve and get a decent finish to it

I will stick some pictures up now but i warn ye she aint much to look at at the moment.

gallery_57801_10162_62877.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_93167.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_5100.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_56699.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_43419.jpg

• Like 2

Well firstly my apologies for the lack of updates in this diary, which is very unlike me as i like doing them but only when things are going well lol The truth is i have been having a real battle with this grow :doh: I dont believe its the fault of the plants. I think its down to my environment or a mistake i have made when they were put into there final pots, maybe over watered or it may have been my temps and air movement fans or even my soil being to hot for these autos :unsure: they started of well enough but after a week or so they developed almost gold/bright yellow edges around the ends of the leaves and eventually burning to a crisp. My temps did reach a max of 31* which is warm but not enough imo to have caused the damage it did. I moved my fans around thinking maybe they were causing wind burn but that did not seem to work. I then allowed the soil to dry out completely thinking that i may have over watered them :doh: It got so bad that one of the autos was still stretching and growing but the leaves were stunted and very small burnt roundthe edges i ended up chopping that one as i seen no way back for it :( . The strange thing about all this is i have a third kush n cheese on the go for the sickmeds party cup comp which is in the same soil had same water same tent only thing different is the size of pot which is potnoodle pot :shock: but this one seems to have showed none of the same symptoms as the main plants??? and in fact apart from some clawing under on the party cup plant she looks ok.

ve flushed the remaining plant 2 days ago temps are stable enough 21 lights off a max of 28 lights on.

So here we are 4.5 weeks and the plant does look a bit a better than she has done, but i feel it has slowed her down in the flowering department. I have to say that im not overly keen on how this plant stretches(sorry dinafem) but its just to much for an auto imo. To be honest i thought i had seen it all with the last grow i done(a haze x photo) but thats to be expected from a haze plant, but this is just unreal, it got so bad i have had to supper crop the main branch on her as she was nearly into my light which has probably slowed her down even more. Im doubting that she will yield much after all that has went wrong :( hopefully im wrong about that. What i will say is the KnC proper stinks! feckin cheesey potent skunk smell from her :) so there is hope for a cracking smoke.

I have started feeding her on a low dosage of plant magic bloom about 1.5ml per litre of water and they are fed every 3 day at the moment. I have not bothered with feeding them grow just encase the problem might be to much nitrogen in the soil causing these problems :unsure:

Anyway i apologise once more to dinafem for the way this diary has went, but i will keep it going to see what happens with this KnC hopefully it will improve and get a decent finish to it

I will stick some pictures up now but i warn ye she aint much to look at at the moment.

gallery_57801_10162_62877.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_93167.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_5100.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_56699.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_43419.jpg

I think you have a Cal/mag issue going on plus maybe heat stress or Ph problems due to the leaf curl! Strange how the pot noodle pot looks better health wise than the rest? Maybe underfed?

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

I feel a wee bit better about looking into the nightmare that is my grow room now lol

Aw the best blue hope they turn around for ye ma man :yep:

Edit for spelling

Edited by hazy harry
  • Like 1

I think you have a Cal/mag issue going on plus maybe heat stress or Ph problems due to the leaf curl! Strange how the pot noodle pot looks better health wise than the rest? Maybe underfed?

All the best

D-M..

aye mate ye could be right. She seems to have sorted herself out a wee bit so here hoping for a bounce back

cheers :yep:

I feel a wee bit better about looking into the nightmare that is my grow room now lol

Aw the best blue hope they turn around for ye ma man :yep:

Edit for spelling

Erm thanks harry lol

so 5 weeks now she looking slightly better since she has started to flower, But oh dear the growth/stretch is a nightmare did not want to tie her down as i have got a few other things going on in the the tent and my space is small so did not want to obstruct the others but i see no option tbh.

As i say she started to flower now bit later than i would have liked but was to be expected with the start she has had. So she on 2ml bloom and she seems to be ok with that.

gallery_57801_10162_19295.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_6203.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_74651.jpg

gallery_57801_10162_3948.jpg

• Like 3

A bit of bending wont hurt and the stretch period should now be over. By the look of things they look a lot more healthy :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

I had to snap my main branch and chopped early8 weeks... was just too big to stay in.

I've had a test on the vape and it's pretty strong stuff, instant red eyes

• Like 1

A bit of bending wont hurt and the stretch period should now be over. By the look of things they look a lot more healthy :)

All the best

D-M..

Hi mark, yeah ive had to pinch a few top branches and set them at 45* angle so may well slow the flowering down a bit more but had no choice.

cheers.

I had to snap my main branch and chopped early8 weeks... was just too big to stay in.

I've had a test on the vape and it's pretty strong stuff, instant red eyes

yeah man iv had to super crop the top ones. I think she will be a heavy smoke, cos she fecking stinks man.

ATB

Edited by Smurfy

I love our Kush'n'Cheese photoperiod strain and it produces killer hash so the auto version should do just as well :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1