The Royals...everyone should watch this

synack

I have a bit of issue with this...

I've hunted since I was a boy (5yr old) and I don't think its made me a maladjust.

In fact I'd go so far as to say that hunting teaches vital skills(imo) that todays youth are generally lacking and I think that we as a society are poorer for.

What vital skills does hunting teach ?

• 1 month later...

How to kill things. Which, living in modern society, is hardly a crucial skill.

If you are one of the rare handful of people who genuinely live off the land, and hunt your own food, or need to kill things that might kill you if you live in the jungle or the plains of Africa, then so be it. That's life. If you get your hardons from making things that were alive dead, that's also life, but at least have the balls to say so. Stop using the word `sport` in the context of killing.

• Like 3

sneaking up unbeknownst

breathing with your mouth open

knife sharpening

er, gun polishing

just thinking aloud here

• Like 1

sneaking up unbeknownst

breathing with your mouth open

knife sharpening

er, gun polishing

just thinking aloud here

Wanking furiously at having power over a small furry defenceless creature?

Wanking furiously at having power over a small furry defenceless creature?

rabbits aren't defenceless they have teeth and claws. Or is it hooves? And a trout can give you a nasty suck.

you see I left the door wide open there for solarchild references, fill your boots

Edited by Ishmael

I'm getting sick of seeing Kate and William and their snotty little chavvie every time I open a newspaper. I'm not fucking interested in them or their over-privileged lifestyles, which they constantly flaunt in our faces.

And get the fuck out of our historical houses. You don't belong there. You stole them. The likes of Buckingham palace is our heritage, they belong to the people of the UK not a German family.

People spend ridiculous amounts of money getting to the UK and there's no chance at all of them ever seeing the royal family. They come to photograph and stand outside the buildings she and the rest of her free-loading filth are squatting in. Can they even have a look around the place? Can they fuck. Clarence House - can we have a look around there? Can we fuck. There's Germans squatting that gaff too.

Anyone want a couple of free annual holidays at Balmoral? It's our heritage after all. You can't. More Germans.

Nothing against Germans per se. Just this lot.

• Like 3

Anyone want a couple of free annual holidays at Balmoral? It's our heritage after all. You can't. More Germans.

Nothing against Germans per se. Just this lot.

Balmoral is private property, not crown estate, Albert bought it for Victoria

these old european family lines have controlled swathes of land for generations, many had and in many cases still have, piles of cash and assets, there are landed families here in the UK now that could easily buy Balmoral if the whim came over them and it was for sale.... anyway I was just correcting for the sake of accuracy, I can't stand the monarchy and all the other feudal hangers on that own the country, control our lives, manipulate our laws and strive to keep themselves in charge just as their forefathers did

Edited by distracted
  • Like 4

these old european family lines have controlled swathes of land for generations, many had and in many cases still have, piles of cash and assets, there are landed families here in the UK now that could easily buy Balmoral if the whim came over them and it was for sale.... anyway I was just correcting for the sake of accuracy, I can't stand the monarchy and all the other feudal hangers on that own the country, control our lives, manipulate our laws and strive to keep themselves in charge as they forefathers did

Fair do's. I should have said Windsor Castle but the point remains.

The queen 'owns' a lot of forestry land near to where I live. She's never set foot in the place but it's hers for her and her family to fuck about in if she wants. She's unlikely to ever set foot in the place and I doubt her offspring have or would either. That land has been supposedly 'owned' by royalty for hundreds of years and it'll no doubt continue for hundreds more. It's regional gluttony. The royal family will keep what they've been 'given' and the aristocracy will continue supporting the source that gave them theirs.

God save the fucking queen!

what's needed is a revolution to square it all up but it will never happen, and if it did then it would just be rich against poor which is a stupid blunderbus approach

• Like 1

only pitched words are needed nowadays, pitch forks died when the combines arrived.... many are protective of the current queen but when Charles gets his chance social media is the key to sending the message: no thanks.... bye!

• Like 1