The Royals...everyone should watch this

synack

Keep them as a tourist attraction, scale down on the civil list and sub the ones people come to see. Didn't Johnny say 'those tourists are money' and they are. No sense in cutting off your cock to spite your balls imo

• Like 1

Keep them as a tourist attraction, scale down on the civil list and sub the ones people come to see. Didn't Johnny say 'those tourists are money' and they are. No sense in cutting off your cock to spite your balls imo

how many tourists actually get to see any of them though or even expect to see them during a visit ?

the tourists would still come to London because of the history but tbh Britain has far nicer tourist attractions

• Like 10

The very idea that an accident of birth makes you somehow special and better than others is at the very heart of all that is wrong with the world.

• Like 21

there is info to debunk the whole they bring in money .they are not even in the top 50 things tourists mention about places to visit in the u.k.

they remain to continue the class system and keep you in your place .

imagine how you opinion would change of the world if you had your arse wiped for you (metaphor).also if you had been trained to kill from

a young age including rare animals . one does wonder how it would effect a childs growing brain to be subjected to all the killing via hunting .

also how do you reckon they view us as people ?

are we just animals to them ?

the queen signs death warrants could you do that ?

• Like 6

If they are only kept in place to keep ip the tourists why not make the queen meet and greet the tourists herself think how much more we'd make!

• Like 2

I watched the news this morning and in some London boroughs malnutrition is rife. I'm sure Queeny couldnt give a flying fuck just like the rest of the haves but it sure boils my piss! These cunts live in splendor when just down the road some kids don't eat. Civilized society my arse!

• Like 5

You could have a small table erected in the middle of the lake in Buckingham Palace Gardens and people pay to feed them little bits of bread lightly covered on Foie Gras.

• Like 2

yes, the face logo is on every piece of money you have, this is why you think of money but i don't know why you think of money, when correlating what this person is and the privilages they get for the things they do, i think money is not something that comes to mind, no, rectangles that are printed onto? Is it because the idea of having such attention and power seems good? but surely it only seems good if it is deserved, well not good but logical and because they adorn everybody with riches and well mannered behaviour, this simple act is enough to convince ALOT of people that someone should have the say to effect millions of people, even people who do not see the point in this memory baggage, memory we should remember as a disturbing failure of humanity.

If this island is not what you consider, so much history, beyond human times, all of the features of this landscape, such a nice place on this earth, protected, life in this country is not the most difficult, it has no extremes really, you think SOMEONE should have right over the minerals in the ground regardless if you're a land owner? what is even land ownership, this actually comes from these kind of people, then it spreads out because it is just land, its much better to think about as nobody and everyone, now obviously we have different memories being brought into this time, we get told to believe all of these things but at the same time, we don't get taught all of the awful things and even if we do, the education system is not a good example of people should learn, simply because it is impossible to learn the things you need by reading and writing in a room for over a decade, what you learn is that you're actually very restricted and confused.

All i can say is, look at your memory and ask yourself, where did i get my thoughts from, why do i know what a queen is, why do i know what a country is, what experiences made me think that rectangles with a face on is so useful when mathamatically at the same time, i can spend or gamble 10 pound and make 1000? how does that add up, how can someone touch an object worth less than what is worth because someone touched it, this value system is absolutly flawed when using logic to calculate and balance it, people just like things, it's the brain that likes things, you're pleasing your brain, its your brain what makes you think money is important, without your brain, you cannot think these things, without your memory you cannot sputter out an automatic response that you've been shown over and over again, my point is not to cause a long, pointless, circular debate about something CLEARLY nobody actually, REALLY gives a shit about other than the fact that it is an absolute disgrace and a massive leash around our necks, a huge distraction to our brilliant minds, minds that by osmosis are infected with these terrible peoples way, memory is like clay or water, it moulds to the information it gets, we are better off without this absolute non sense.

• Like 2

they aren't even the legit royal bloodline. some dude in australia is.

the queen could actually be worth a shit if she refused to sign all these laws that allow us to be mugged off. but she hasn't done that has she.