The Royals...everyone should watch this

synack

Great Vid....Just reinforces my feelings towards these people and their ilk....

I drove tourists around London for a long time and the Americans in particular seemed to be under the illusion

they would definately see some royals, if not the queen herself......

Soon cleared that one up for them.....I saw her twice in over twenty years....what chance for them in a couple of weeks...

Trouble is all the time there are forelock tugging flunkeys catering to their every whim, nothing will change....

Tell you what, even without them, I doubt much would change...... :(

they aren't even the legit royal bloodline. some dude in australia is.

the queen could actually be worth a shit if she refused to sign all these laws that allow us to be mugged off. but she hasn't done that has she.

They royals we have are from German bloodlines. Their surname was originally 'Saxe-Coburg Gotha' but changed it to 'Windsor' in the early 1900's to deflect away from hatred towards Germans during that time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha

They royals we have are from German bloodlines. Their surname was originally 'Saxe-Coburg Gotha' but changed it to 'Windsor' in the early 1900's to deflect away from hatred towards Germans during that time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha

old goat legs does have a legit claim through the stewart line if my memory serves the issue lies when the georges i think one of them

married twice the 1st marrage produced 2or3 children (memory) witch under the rules were the legit heirs .

he married again and that was the offical line from what queen victoria comes .........i think

there's a good documentary about the bloodline by tony robinson but the title escapes me.

yeah i knew that cypher but i thought it was sachs for some reason.

we are just cattle to them.

Edited by weedshark

lets have it on the referendum

1: Do you want Britain to leave the European Union YES / NO

2: Do you want Britain to disband the monarchy and heriditary titles YES / NO

• Like 1

Devil's Advocate.

So you would all rather someone who WANTS the job as head of state :yep:

President Blair :doh: President Thatcher :fear: President Johnson :unsure: President Farage :wanker:

If one wishes to see the back of them, come up with a viable alternative for the position of "Head of State"

Cheers :smokin:

Roit. I just watched that vid and as entertaining and somewhat enlightening as it was I have some questions.

Something that really interests me is land ownership and how it relates to power, and empowerment. In that video it states that the queen ownes six thousand million ha or something like that, claiming that she owns the UK, Canada, Australia etc... Now does she? Does she claim some kind of rent on them or profit from their use? Is she in the traditional sense of the word (which is the only one that matters), a landowner? If she 'owns' the UK does her 'ownership' supersede the Duke of Buccleuch ownership of what I presume he believes are his 270,900 acres. Or the Vlissingen's of letterewe and their sprawling acreage? How does she 'own' this land, if they also do?

Devil's Advocate.

So you would all rather someone who WANTS the job as head of state :yep:

President Blair :doh: President Thatcher :fear: President Johnson :unsure: President Farage :wanker:

If one wishes to see the back of them, come up with a viable alternative for the position of "Head of State"

Cheers :smokin:

Erm.......Prime Minister?

That's if we actually need a head of state

Edited by sam-i-am
  • Like 1

also if you had been trained to kill from a young age including rare animals . one does wonder how it would effect a childs growing brain to be subjected to all the killing via hunting .

also how do you reckon they view us as people ?

are we just animals to them ?

I have a bit of issue with this...

I've hunted since I was a boy (5yr old) and I don't think its made me a maladjust.

In fact I'd go so far as to say that hunting teaches vital skills(imo) that todays youth are generally lacking and I think that we as a society are poorer for.

• Like 5

you just said the words "todays youth" in a sentence. just a heads up.

you're not wrong though mate. nothing inherently bad about hunting for food etc. but for sport it gets a bit dodgey so it's important to make the distinction.

• Like 2

I disagree, I don't think the distinction is important. It's the fundamental skills involved that are (imo)

I'm going to disagree on this one. Killing for pleasure is just plain wrong.

• Like 10