KB enters the world of Dutch passion. ABB - AWW - SR grow diary.

K-B

@@DutchPassionTony

Cheers Tony, im very pleased with them mate. All 3 StarRyder are different but all smell beautiful. Honestly some of the nicest weed I've ever smelled. The purple StarRyders main cola is about 3/4 the size of my forearm and younger StarRyder no.2 main cola is about as wide around as the top of a pint glass, maybe wider. Certainly chunky buds. I'll get some size comparison pictures next update, which will probably be harvest time :)

Edited by kush-bush

Hey guys just a quick one to say the harvest is done. I didn't get no pictures last night as my entire flat stunk and it smelled out in the street too so I was very paranoid and rushed it. I'll get some pictures of what I chopped tonight though. I lost half of the main cola of younger StarRyder no.2 to bud rot unfortunately :( she was a super chunky bud. Glad I chopped last night before it got worse. Pretty gutted really but it could of been worse. Pictures this evening.

Cheers

• Like 3

All the buds are dry and the weights are in. It probably dried out a bit too quickly to be honest but it hasn't seemed to effect the quality. I've sampled all plants and they are all lovely.

Younger StarRyder no.1 - 71.9g

gallery_86994_9749_228628.jpg

Purple StarRyder - 94.8g

gallery_86994_9749_471705.jpg

Younger StarRyder no.2 - 67.2g

gallery_86994_9749_440931.jpg

I haven't got pictures of the white widow as she was done a while before these were finished, and if I'm honest she didnt turn out that nice but she came in at just over 52g, so combine that with the weight of the StarRyders and we have 285.9g or 10.08oz. Not bad for four autos and an 80x80cm tent I think. All the weights are not including pop corn buds and trim. I know there's a bit of leaf on them buds still but that'll be refined soon and there's not too much there, about 1.5g. Individual bud shots and smoke reviews soon. StarRyder no.1 smokes lovely already! Cheers.

• Like 10

well done bud that is a nice haul and those star riders look amazing, shame about the white widdow i love DP white widdow and normaly a fat yielder, think i'm gonna run DP ultimate next time they do an auto version as well bud, take a look at this http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=302858&page=1 an amazing example of a simple yet effective grow its my favorite diary :)

• Like 1

-Chester copperpot

Thanks Chester, let's hope it lasts a while ay

@@greenfingers1987

Cheers greenfingers. Yeah I'm very familiar with the ultimate and I've seen that diary before too. I've smoked the ultimate quite a few times but never grown her, maybe I'll try her next grow. I'm having a couple months off growing right now though.

• Like 1

Well done KB on your harvest, shame about the little bit of rot,

Though it looks like u made up for it with a very nice yield indeed...

When i am trimming i sit in the tent sealed up, with extraction running with a pair of jocks on me,

and i would start it after 1 in the morning, and i am still paranoid as fuck lol my closest neighbour is 2miles away lol

• Like 1

@@superx

Thanks mate. Yeah it was a shame about the rot but it could of been a lot worse so I'm thankful it weren't too much. I'm very pleased with the final yield too.

Ah mate I wish I had enough space to get in the tent with my plants whilst trimming. I'd also love to have no neighbours for 2 miles too lol. Hopefully I'll have a bigger space one day.

• Like 1