KB enters the world of Dutch passion. ABB - AWW - SR grow diary.

K-B

Doing what you can up to now kush :yep: that brown spot on that leaf there, I have two of them on a plant that's outside in a pot. Don't know what's caused it but it won't cause any probs. Shame about the ww but at least it gave you the chance to grow the starRyders :yep:

• Like 1

Good luck for the cultivation of these cultivars bro................

............. just the mention of the "StarRyder" bring back very sweet and fruity memories mate............ you will love the SR, if you aint done one before man. All the best for the journey KB.......... looking forward to seeing the little ones go from strength to strength KB.......atb...... Automaster

• Like 1

@@AutoMaster thanks for the well wishes mate. I've never grown StarRyder, this is my first time running any Dutch passion genetics. I've heard and seen nothing but good stuff though so I'm exited to see these autos develop. Cheers AM.

• Like 1

@@AutoMaster thanks for the well wishes mate. I've never grown StarRyder, this is my first time running any Dutch passion genetics. I've heard and seen nothing but good stuff though so I'm exited to see these autos develop. Cheers AM.

Hope KB, you dont mind to much, i thought you might like to see a couple of pics of my attemp at the sweet SR................ just an idea of what yours may turn out to KB............ AutoFem "StarRyder"

StarRyder Day 85 full bloom cannabinium 014

StarRyder Day 85 full bloom cannabinium 004

StarRyder Day 85 full bloom cannabinium 005

Allways chunky nuggs from the SR...............................
she likes in veg Ec upto 0.6.......... in flower, i moved this Ec up slowly to a cieling of Ec 1.4 to 1.5 which is quite pokey nute.
But she can handle it fine without showing any tip burn.
if you see a little 2mm yellow fan tip start to color, back down Ec by 0.3................ and you know you have hit the max with flower nute, dont forget to boost her with Pk12/14 at 200ppm or 0.3 Ec Pk, substituted for the flower nute, during last 3-4 weeks of flower KB, allowing for 10 day pure oxygenated water flush ??.
I took my SR to 85 days in flower, and she converted PK superbly. 5wks before the end of flower, twice weekly, 2tsp of tate & lylles "Black Treacle" (Best Mollas) at sensible dollar, into 5ltrs of your feed water.
Do this separately from your nute res, do not put in res, (Bacterial Explosion), Ph 5ltrs (Tricky) then 2tsp in 150mm warm water then into 5ltrs, and feed it twice a week, from the start of flowering wk4-5.
If you water, 600ml nute, then water 300ml nute then 300ml Black Treacle |Carb/Sugar) boost........... the bacterial increase in soil, vectors more Pk to the fruits...............defo
from experience KB. Try it, you wont be disappointing. it will increase trich load upto 25%....................good luck for the SR journey KB.........i will pull a chair if ok mate, SR lovem............... AM
Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 2

@@AutoMaster thanks for the tip mate

@@EasyKush1 I didn't do either mate, DutchPassionTony sent me out the seeds

UPDATE

it's day 14 for the older 3 and day 8 for the 2 younger StarRyders.

I thought things were a little slow but the older 3 have been potted up now and had a light feed of PM root stim and are moving along well. The 2 younger StarRyders are still in their party cups and are doing well also.

I don't know what it is, but I have a good feeling about the autowhite widow. I don't know what but I just think its gonna be a plant I'll love, we'll see what happens.

Not too much more to report so here's some pictures.

StarRyder

gallery_86994_9749_180241.jpg

Autowhite widow

gallery_86994_9749_249910.jpg

Auto blueberry

gallery_86994_9749_231589.jpg

The younger StarRyders, you can tell which ones boss

gallery_86994_9749_10584.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 3

@@spankydemonkey yeah you found me mate lol

Cheers spanky, heres a little update

It's day 20 for the older 3, day 16 for the 2 younger StarRyders.

Temps have cooled a lot around my way now so I have upped the lighting to 400w.

AWW and ABB are showing pre-flowers now and all plants are ticking along nicely. Looking forward to seeing all of them bud up.

Not much else to say so on with the pics.

The 400w bulb

gallery_86994_9749_150932.jpg

Switch the ballast up to 400w

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=266439

AWW

gallery_86994_9749_76627.jpg

SR

gallery_86994_9749_449108.jpg

ABB

gallery_86994_9749_99272.jpg

2 younger StarRyders

gallery_86994_9749_961677.jpg

All 5 bathing under the 400w

gallery_86994_9749_333276.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 2

Looking nice there, kush mate :yep: how's the last crop smoking by the way? :skin_up: can't go wrong with sun master imo

• Like 1

@@Chester Copperpot cheers Chester. It's smoking good mate, I've done all the critical and smoked through a good lump of the S.A.D. im not overly impressed with flavour but the potency is up there and it is getting better with cure. Could of been better though. It's made some good bho.

Yeah sunmaster are great bulbs. Plants should explode now :) cheers for popping in mate

UPDATE DAY 23 OLDER PLANTS - DAY 17 YOUNGERS

Well I was going to wait until the weekend before I updated again but the growth in just 3 days under the 400w has been great. I Really rate this lumatek ballast and sunmaster bulb together. Instant results.

They have been on PM root stim still, don't think they'll need any other feed for a while yet. The root stim dose was upped today to 3.3ml per litre water.

Temps have been perfect now the weather is cooling. Not going no higher than 27c lights on and not below 20c lights off. All good.

All plants are happy and so far so good.

Pics.

AWW

gallery_86994_9749_299905.jpg

ABB

gallery_86994_9749_304199.jpg

SR - She is a lot more open structured than the others, she also has a little tip burn on a leaf as you can see in the picture, other than that she is good.

gallery_86994_9749_382777.jpg

Younger SR's

gallery_86994_9749_164018.jpg.

Group

gallery_86994_9749_240081.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 1