KB enters the world of Dutch passion. ABB - AWW - SR grow diary.

K-B

This is my 3rd grow diary and my first time growing some Dutch passion gear.

First things first, a big thank you @@DutchPassionTony for sending me out the seeds along with some other goodies.

I have:

3x autowhite widow

3x StarRyder

3x autoblue berry

I only have the room to accommodate 4 nice size plants so I'm going for 2x AWW - 1x ABB and 1 x SR. I could fit more but I want 4 good sized plants with enough space between for good light penetration. I was left with a shit load of air buds last grow and I'm not having it again.

My set up is in my profile but I'll give a quick overview as its my first thread in the DP subforum

400w lumatek digital dimmable ballast with a sunmaster dual spectrum photonic bulb - will be dimming to 250w and using my 250w masterblaster bulb for the early stages then up to 400 when they are big enough

80x80x160 tent

4" inline active intake

4" extraction fan with carbon filter, only a cheap one although next week I will be receiving my rhino pro 5" carbon filter and 5" rvk fan

I'll be growing organic, seedlings will be started in party cups of biobizz light mix and once rooted out they'll be potted up to 11l pots of plagron batmix. My first time using batmix so let's hope I like it.

I'll be using the biobizz line of nutrients and PM root stim.

Seeds will go on to germination tonight so I'll get some pics then.

I'm crap at writing shit so if I've missed anything or anyone would like to know anything else please do not hesitate to ask.

As with all my diaries, comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

My seeds

gallery_86994_9749_93946.jpg

Other goodies that arrived with my seeds

gallery_86994_9749_184382.jpg

I noticed the rolling papers are labeled with DP strains so I will save 1 from each pack and smoke my first Dutch passion joint with the according papers, sounds like a plan.

Right that's about it my friends, very exited to give these beans a run and welcome aboard to anyone who wants to follow.

Cheers

• Like 5

Nice, good luck and happy growing. Dutch Passion papers, I wonder what they will be like. A great idea for a bit of advertising. :D

• Like 1

@@KingBlueRizla cheers dude. Yeah it is definitely a good way to advertise. I got Dutch passion business cards and everything lol. The papers feel and look like silver Rizla, ain't tried one yet though. Im a blue Rizla man usually like yourself, well I assume you like blues anyway lol. Cheers for popping in.

• Like 1

Good luck kush bush you are in for a treat with them ,StarRyder is the star :)

,but AWW is lovely as well ...shit so is the ABB ... Think Different is lovely also ....you are in for a treat with the smells and taste

i had an AWW done at 56 days from seed :)

Pulling up a seat and watching kush ,do em proud :rockon:

• Like 1

@@styer556 yeah I've heard very good things about all these strains :) really looking forward to growing and smoking these. 56 days sounds excellent! I'd be over the moon with that. I may try think different after these are done, it's been on my list of strains I wanna try for a while.

Thanks for popping in styer and I'll do me best with them :)

• Like 1

Of course I use blue Rizla. :D I haven't used a silver in years. Tried a few RAW skins, they're OK, but not gonna make me change to them. But the RAW packs with a load of roach card are quite handy. :D

• Like 1

@@Chester Copperpot thanks Mr.copperpot. yes mate my first grow diary was with autos, they were a bad choice though. Yielded well but smoked like shit. I'm exited to try some good autos.

@@vapes420 thanks vapes, welcome aboard matey :)

ETA: wohoo 1000 posts :)lol

Edited by kush-bush
  • Like 2

1 AWW, ABB and SR have showed their tap roots today so they have gone into party cups of biobizz light mix. Still waiting on one AWW. The cups are covered over with clingfilm to create a greenhouse effect and optimise the final stage of germination.

I'll let them root these cups out and then onto 11L pots of plagron batmix.

Seeds (un-germed AWW top left)

gallery_86994_9749_11238.jpg

Seeds in cups

gallery_86994_9749_336143.jpg

Next update will be when we have life above soil.

Cheers.