Paradise seeds comp, 3 atomical haze fems, soil 400watt

Smurfy

Bud has all dried now and has been jarred up. Lovely smelling bud so it is, and i cant help but stick me nose in the jars to get whiff of lovely sweet smooth cannabis smell with whack of exotic fruity smell, although an exotic fruit would be a tangerine to a heathen like my self :bag: but its is a lovely smell. I reckon im not far of the ten ounce mark including trim and popcorn bud, Im over the moon with that result especially after only a 20 day veg. its such a lovely smoke too, but i will go more into that in a week or so once the bud has been in jars.

gallery_57801_9672_85456.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_1812.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_76838.jpg

gallery_57801_9672_13490.jpg

back in a week or so :toldya:

• Like 10

Bravo!! Mate Christmas is sorted for the smurfy household. you got a good yield I only managed 3 jars and half of that's been fucking smoked already lol got a couple of jars of hippie killer though but that's for Crimbo! Enjoy your fruits mate

Great diary btw

M99

• Like 1

Bravo!! Mate Christmas is sorted for the smurfy household. you got a good yield I only managed 3 jars and half of that's been fucking smoked already lol got a couple of jars of hippie killer though but that's for Crimbo! Enjoy your fruits mate

Great diary btw

M99

cheers man, aye am well pleased now cos the house move in summer fucked up my momentum and i ended up running out so im well happy and i kid ye not its a fecking cracking smoke mate :yep: thanks for commenting m99 atb

• Like 1

@@Smurfy What a smashing diary dude kept me smiling like a cheshire cat looking at them pics. Will you be doing a smoke report? Atb

Edited by Mr Green01
  • Like 1

Just getting here Smurfster, I've skimmed through it but I'll get my teeth into the detail later.

Great effort :yep:

nice one biltong .

@@Smurfy What a smashing diary dude kept me smiling like a cheshire cat looking at them pics. Will you be doing a smoke report? Atb

yes mate in a week or so

:fear:

hehehe .

yeah my Kilt wearing friend.

You willl allways be little smurfy.

Just saying,

Remove large leas, Hang a week, trim as close as you want after.

Check under mini icroscope the glands and their composition and how intact the trichomes remained.

Also, cutting fresh oxidises the product, the cut sites bleed liquids and the biocascade happens too fast and the manipulation compresses humid parts together.

Just saying.

But the fact that you are leaving them on a branch to dry furtherinstead of throwing them in that net preserves a level of quality that would not be there if you smiply put everything wet in your nets.

Peace

jf

:pitchfork:

• Like 3

:fear:

hehehe .

yeah my Kilt wearing friend.

You willl allways be little smurfy.

Just saying,

Remove large leas, Hang a week, trim as close as you want after.

Check under mini icroscope the glands and their composition and how intact the trichomes remained.

Also, cutting fresh oxidises the product, the cut sites bleed liquids and the biocascade happens too fast and the manipulation compresses humid parts together.

Just saying.

But the fact that you are leaving them on a branch to dry furtherinstead of throwing them in that net preserves a level of quality that would not be there if you smiply put everything wet in your nets.

Peace

jf

:pitchfork:

Bloody hell yer not for leaving the trimming and hanging thing alone are ye jf lol

that is the first time i have ever used the net that ye see in my pictures lol in fact we found it in our loft a couple of weeks back, tbh with ye i found it to be shit anyway and wont be using it again.

i was just saying to my wife last night how this atomical haze has been one of the best tasting smokes i have had in a long time. I have grew some nice smelling strains but the flavours taste wise have never been as nice as this so i must have done something right when drying them,and they dried in 4 days which i thought may have waisted the taste but no, its a pure pleasure to smoke and thats a flat out truthful comment. So the taste is only going to get better the longer they cure. I wish i could let folks on here smell this weed, but they would only get a sniff at it cos its all mine :schmoll: In the vape its just a fecking mind blowing taste :) so all is good mate and im more than happy with this strain and the way it has turned out.

cheers

• Like 8

lol Nice1 smurfy! I know where waiting for the smoke report but just wondering - does it have that classic 'haze' taste?

e2c

Edited by iBlazeDaily
  • Like 1

lol Nice1 smurfy! I know where waiting for the smoke report but just wondering - does it have that classic taste?

yes mate i would say it does, spicy,fruity smooth n creamy with a whack of skunky fuel.

• Like 2

Take me down to Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Nice work smurfy bud.

Just popped in to see how things were going and fkme this grows already done n dusted.

Damn, I need to fix that button on my time machine.

Peace