trim buds

mirror

screen 120 m

Dry sift screen

Dry sift

Floating  Dry sift

Dry sift

Dry sift

This is only a test run bits of trim got under screen and a few hairs, So im making improvements to it
or i might fuck the screen of and use a 2ltr kilner and remove the glass top and cut screen to size
Or with the amount of trim he,s gave me i might have to buy electric tumble now dry sifter which does 5 ounces a time its about 300 yankee bills. It uses a 120 mesh and 70 mesh
Jacky white Sour kush and cheese are in the mix and some choc kush
Two handfuls on top of screen produced over 2grams but it done my back in bending over
I also forgot to freeze trim buds before sifting i,ll be more organised next bash hopefully :yinyang:
  • Like 9

Bought the mesh on fleabay tony 12x12 ,120micron cant remember what i paid but it wasnt cheap a tenner or 20 quid

Edited by Us And Them
  • Like 3
  • 3 months later...

hey US&them have u ever grew the jacky outdoors? i been trying to find guerilla grows on it to no avail..i been growing the delahaze ever year since 2012 here in south east usa..its a awesome strain and its one the most mold resistant strains i have ever grew here for my climate..i picked up the jacky white this year and hoping it does as good as the dela..only thing i have seen about mold resistance for it is from the breeders them self saying its hardiness..i love paradise seeds!! they got some the best genetics out there imo

• 2 weeks later...

Wappa grows itself, yes those buds are tight even with the auto, which happen to have the tightest least leafy buds on any auto I have done can get the rot, like any massive thick bud.. proper thick greasy flowers. Have to keep vigilent late on but those flavours and smells, rich is the word. No grows for me this year but I have what I need, my needs are small but I still enjoy the flowers with special powers. :oldtoker:

Let the inner sunshine rise up, one time !

Edited by MaxTrichomes
  • Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Im a novice when it comes to indoor growing really but heres some jacky white grown from seed at 8 weeks. Went 9 in total.. Lovely weed the jacks..

gallery_62088_5706_90094.jpg

Thought id stick this in here lol

• Like 9
  • 6 months later...

Bit late now i know but just chipping in to say i highly rate Jacky white, real strong tasting weed and a big yielder to, just whish paradise did reg seeds in them to get them involved in a breeding project or two.

I've smoked well grown wappa and it was lovely, really does taste like wild berries as the strain description says. I know of a guy who used to sell weed and he grew a jacky white cutting but he didn't do a good job as the grow environment was fucked and he grew in compost and fed canna A&B so shit weed is pretty much expected from that, so can't really comment on how jacky white really smokes.

• 3 weeks later...

I got some weed from an unknown a while back just to make sure I did not deplete my stash. My Auto Wappa killed it. Much better, this stuff was Diesel something or otheras was mentioned and it is a really quite boring buzz. Wappa is still the No. 1 choice for me. I think I might have got used to that edgey 8 week early harvest bud. Now it seems like something is missing if I don;t have a bit of edge to it. Funny how things change before I was getting panic attacks and now I miss it. Still :oldtoker: here on the vaperoo weekends and beyond... well it;s winter not much to do of an evening and better to do it with a space glow wrapped round your bonce.

Edited by MaxTrichomes