casey,s widow

casey widow

top of casey

Casey,s widow 8 weeks

top of casey

cola

cola

cola

I couldnt find a 5 pack of jackys on any sellers i use, so i used one i never used before and i got 2 freebies which have turned out to

stonkers of vars, iv only got a pics of the 1 Casey Widow and the other pheno i kept a cut of is looking keeper material

10 weeks flower she carried a yellow mosiac thingy ma jig all the way through veg and flower

Casey,s Widow 10 weeks

casey cola

Edited by Us And Them
  • Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some Jacky White bud shots to enjoy I must remember not to take them 10 weeks next time , I swear there is only a few days in the week

smoking some of these phenos, Been smoking jacky for a couple of days but lost a week lol dont even know if that makes sense :unsure:

This is the best iv grown and cured them ,im looking for a new Vape after my volcano got launched against the wall with laptop after pain got to much to take silly boy i know , sooo now my pocket gonna feel smashed aswell

Anyhoo any advice on best vape around chaps ,I liked the volcano but i want a change and it dont work so good now lol

Frosty jacky buds :yep:

JWhite

JWhite cola

JWhite

JWhite

JWhite nug

JWhite nug

JWhite cola

frost jw nug

dense jw bud

chunky jacky

frosty cola

solid tight jacky cola

solid tight dense jacky cola

jacky hanging

120 microns screen

Fruits of labour

• Like 9

@ SuperX hopeyour well squire cant beat the jackys bro

I think iv got training fairies cos i dont remember doing that much to them ;) always a pleasure mate

@Grotbag give her a try You Wont be disappointed mate :v:

@@crystal W cheers for dropping in lovely strain bro :yes:

@@Sclerk Welcome aboard mate cracking strain she is bro Stone you to the bone or highest high depending how far you take em :smokin:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

wappa cola

wappa bud

Wappa lovely var to grow solid tight dense buds amazing fruity flavours, lot of mates thought it a winner

But thats because i dont usually grow indicas and this girl got a mighty stone to her But its to much for me prefer sats with a touch of indica

Got a nice high but indica comes in to soon and sticks me to couch Not a afternoon smoke thats for sure

Beside my jackys wappa got the best feedback with smell taste stone A winner for most just not for me

Found a tiny bit of mould on main cola just started on leaves between buds, caught it just in time and removed the leaves

All in all if you like a good yeilding indica, amazing fruity flavours ,stone you to bone this is for you

• Like 7

og#18--jacky white 004.JPG

jacky white abt 5wks 022.JPG

jacky white abt 5wks 019.JPG

jacky white abt 5wks 016.JPG

jacky white abt 5wks 013.JPG

jacky white abt 5wks 010.JPG

Can see the jacky white phenos in there glory 5 weeks flower in 3half ltrs pots from last year

Edited by Us And Them
  • Like 4

jacky white 4 week flower re veg

18th august  start of re veg

about 6 weeks to re veg

Jacky re veg took this clone 4 weeks in flower

Around 6 weeks to root , put a sandwich zip bag over for 7/10 days ,leave it longer mould will form

Keep under a low light i use 9w energy saver, dont let temps go below 18 and have patience

Iv been doing this a few years when i can remember to put it into practice, still using a couple vars this way

• Like 2

that's it, iv just nailed a 10 pack of wappa, I done a co-op grow of this and it impressed, I want to see how it will turn out with just my own TLC, I'm still convinced that NL is an ancestor of this strain!

the wappa are getting a tent to themselves, last time we topped them and you could have placed a spirit level over them, very homogenous.

The jacky white is deffo on the cards for next year

• Like 1