Jacky White and a Wappa

Us And Them

I love jacky white most underrated strain out there in my eyes

All the phenos are crackers, from extreme lemon iv tasted in a var to spicey fruity citrus grapefruit and one pheno

which rarely pops up like a varnish smell to her which is potent half a joint keeps me sweet for 3hrs

Iv been growing jacky for about 3 years i never get bored with her, Helps mentally keeps me positive and gives me drive to keep plodding forward, I know luc dont like to give parentage out but i was smoking some sensi star

and there is a extreme lemon pheno in jacky very similar to sensi star, that got me thinking is SS in the make up

instead of what i thought could of been jack herer and white widow :g:

Anyhoo heres pic from last grow 5 jackys and a Wappa i ran out of battery taken final pics of some

Wappa and a couple of jacky phenos are missing but iv got plenty of pics from previous JW grows

Grown in Plant magic compost with Catalyst and Bio- wetter Fiishmix and OTbloom and water from week 9

Catalyst and bio wetter at half ml each with a ml of fishmix till 2nd week in flower

These 6 were in a multi strain of 12 under 2 x 600 dual spec

On with the show :v:

5 jacky white and a wappa

wappa

wappa roots

group a few weeks veg

wappa

jacky

wappa

jacky

• Like 5

Wappa is also a strain rarely spoken of but always delivering the goods. Not hyped by breeders but good yield, decent potency and absolutely gorgeous fruity flavours, extreme uniformity and vigorous/fairly quick...one of the most tasty buds out there.

• Like 3

Lucky fuckers and what this about your big dick and sunday roast lol

Couldnt believe my mince pies tony fell apart the last 7 mins, gutted :taz:

Confidence went for a walk mate couldnt bear opening a letter nevermind working a computer :no:

Lets see how long i last this time :nenenenene:

Hope you and urs are well my friend cheers for popping in bro :yep:

• Like 1

Wappa i done a bit of us an them training on her ,meaning i aint a clue what im doing

But it come out ok and im happy with amount of heads without topping

Smells lush fresh fruity aromas jar up nice this girl

Wappa 3 weeks flower

Wappa cola

frosty wappa

bud

8 weeks

Wappa 8 weeks

Wappa 8 weeks flower

Wappa cola

wappa bud

sisters

• Like 3

Look great bro! I know a guy who usually grows jacky white but he seriously needs to sort out the way he grows, grows in compost using canna a&b and has light leaks. Although the way he grows is pretty fucked the weed still smokes pretty good but still could be much better. I'm gonna give jacky white a grow myself some time as it seems a good one from all the reviews on the net.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 1

@ Max T I hear ya bro they let there seeds do the talking, I always buy packs of jackys I love growing them from seed

Mates come round with there buds and end up leaving with jacky everytime, I got a jacky cut as strong if not stronger than somas am hz

I wrote a story about it in another diary Montana might remember it Salford haze

A mate come round and his first toke in the morn was my jacky cut I had in jars for ages, got in his car and only lives 5 mins from me

and ended up in Salford 40 miles from home, it can get extremely confusing if you get greedy :fear:

@@Indica T Give him a slap mate ,shows what a decent var she is to come through that and still smoke ok ;)

Cheers for taking the time to post chaps :v:

• Like 4