2014 Paradise Seeds Mid-summer's Dream Grow Journal competition

paradiseseeds

Hi man,

Sorry about my long absence. I got the seeds out of the post office, all is well. I haven't had a chance to get online much recently, as I'm in the middle of moving house. It's going to be a very busy month for me, but I'm hoping to have this up and running in the next few weeks.

Will keep you posted.

• Like 2

Just an update, unfortunately I was raided last week and they took everything including my seed collection :( therefore I will no longer be participating :(

On a plus note I have bought new equipment so I will be purchasing some magic beans and be growing again :)

• Like 6

HAHAHA!

you should have told me that you where continuing, i wasnt to sure about your situation....

We will send you a nice present for soul comfort.

You will fookin love the jacky white, not enough people know her yet...

have a good one!!!

jf

• Like 4

@@paradiseseeds

Cheers mate :) I wouldn't of let you send me more seeds for the comp though as I like to pay my way and you've already been more than generous sending the originals :) just waiting for my gavita to be delivered then it's time to germ them :yep:

• Like 3

Are you back in the game @@Master Kush? Maybe @@paradiseseeds (JF) can squeeze you in?

I've finally got my shit sorted. The Nebula II's are soaking today and will go into pots tomorrow - I think I will skip the papertowel method this time 'round.

Diary beginnings up in the next few days!

Mannn, it feels gooooooooood to pop some quality beans!

:yep:

• Like 2

Hi jf, am I still in the game? All though you kindly sent me the Delahaze seeds I was well under way with another Ice Cream grow ( just over week 2 of flower now) I had also cracked some Sensi Star seeds for my new mothers which will be ready to take clones from at the end of the Ice Cream grow (Mid October) Once I have taken clones from Sensi Star mothers I will then do away with those and then crack the Delahaze to grow up for the new mothers to take clones from at the end of the Sensi Star grow. Am I still in the running with my Ice Cream in October? (Red signature at the foot of this post)

• Like 1

ok sorry, i am medicated and very high right now....

are you saying i sent you ice cream beans but you already have ice cream cuttings indoor ready to flower?

The time factor is not limiting for this competition as will be in future ones. This is the mid summer night s dream hazey weird smoggy gow how can to win competiton! lol.

i am definately mixed up between the out, the in, the breeds and your schedule....lol

jf

• Like 2

I think I'm as confused as you here :wacko:

But this bit is good enough for me "The time factor is not limiting for this competition as will be in future ones." :)

Thanks jf

• Like 1

Yes guys!

Now that things are starting to get in gear, i am sure you will update us over here as well on the proceedings

of your respective adventures!

Carrry on!

jf