2014 Paradise Seeds Mid-summer's Dream Grow Journal competition

paradiseseeds

UK420 Grow Competition - Paradise Seeds

Midsummer's Night Dream

Welcome,

Paradise Seeds is proud to present it's UK420 Midsummer's NIght Dream Grow Competition. We will be running a competition every 2 months with 2 Paradise Seeds varieties chosen at a time, including the brand new CBD varieties now available in stock. We will send 2 packages of 3 seeds to the top 10 candidates that have extensive grow reports made in the past for the forum.

The winner of each contest will win a Super seed selection (an assortment to choose from feminized and automatic) and an assortment of our merchandise, including two limited edition t-shirts (m/f) of the 20th Anniversary of Paradise Seeds (1994-2014), an official grinder, lighter and Premium Strains rolling papers, several poster and stickers of your favourite varieties.

Competition Terms and Conditions:

· Older than 18 years

· We accept any form of cultivation medium, indoors or outdoors, soil, coco and hydro

· Paradise Seeds will send seeds for the chosen 10 competitors.

· An internal jury from Paradise Seeds will choose winners of each contest

· The final results of the competition will be published the following week after the competition is finished.

Ratings Paradise Seeds Contest:

· Health, vigor and general appearance of the plants will be assessed.

· Commitment, the number of pictures and posting frequency is desirable.

· The technical details of cultivation and solutions to any problems will be assessed during the growing season.

SEEDS FOR COMPETITORS

·

2 Contestants will grow :

Nebula ll CBD - medicinal sativa-Indica (two packs of 3 seeds for each participant

Durga Mata ll CBD – medicinal indica.(two packs of 3 seeds)

·

8 contestants will grow:

Different feminized - 4 Sativas and - 4 Indicas (two packs of 3 seeds for each participant)

PRIZES FOR WINNERS

Seeds:

· 5 packs of 5 seeds (from all our assortment to choose from feminized and autoflowering) and our whole assortment of 1-seed packs (Opium, Delahaze, Wappa, Vertigo and Pandora) in a collection box.

Merchandise:

· Each category winner wins, two shirts (one man and one woman) of the 20th Anniversary of Paradise Seeds, an official grinder, an official lighter, cigarette papers and stickers.

Friendly yours,

Paradise Seeds

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • Like 9

HI guys!

ok, so most of the 8 competitors for the indica-sativa grows have already been chosen and will soon be pm'd.

Now i need two good growers in need of a CBD rich variety to apply to be the Nebula ll CBD and Durga Mata ll CBD

growers.

peace.

I am pretty sure if you wanted to try an Auto we would have no problem trading one of the sativa indica one for you to try your hand at it....

They are great.

Edited by paradiseseeds

Thanks for the offer But ill Just Enjoy this First comp and Join in the next if the offer still stands

I have just Finished Your Auto Vertigo and Wappa. After 4 Weeks in Jars they are getting nicer to smoke.

Dirty.

• Like 1

Hi Starfish!

For the immediate istant, all i have left for you isone of our two CBD variety.

If one of the 8 desists himself, i will pm you right away!

peace

I thought some one said first prize was a weekend for 2 in Amsterdam with 500 spending money :yinyang:

HAHAHA!!!!

Some newer companies with less weight under their belt might feel the need to do this, but Paradise Seeds

has enough under it's belt to stand by our genetics alone and let people have a great time growing them.

Peace

jf

• Like 3

Hi starfish!

some contestants have not reponded to my PM, so you are in. But Delahaze is already taken.

PLease make some more choices so we can find you a good fit!

Same goes for you Zimmer.

I am putting you down for our Nebula ll CBD or Durga Mata ll CBD?

Pm me for the details.

peace