paradise white berry auto

and some papers for my newly harvested auto white berry

paradise white berry auto

that joint fucked me

a week or so and il be off

maniacs

Edited by maniacs99
  • Like 5

Massive thanks to the lads and lasses at paradise seeds for the seeds and other bits and bobs that I received this morning. Appreciate it guys

post-73140-0-91955300-1407148128_thumb.jpg

post-73140-0-65502100-1407148294_thumb.jpg

post-73140-0-98091400-1407149770_thumb.jpg

Edited by hector 1804
  • Like 2

@@hector 1804 I think we can start whenever it will be a matter of waiting for people to finish then winners will be decided il be starting mine next Monday

Good luck with the wappa it's a cracker!!

Maniacs

• Like 1

good luck with the seed run guys. hope you find sumthing good.

im to late on this grow comp I assume ? or are you still needing anyone paradise ? :oldtoker:

• Like 1

@

Think I will pop them in on the Munda with you marra can not wait to give these ago. Have you had a crop of WAPPA before mate? If so what's she like to grow? Is she a heavey feeder what's she like for FIMing? What height did you flip her at? Any advice mate really appreciate it. Good luck with your little gems to.

Hec

• Like 1

@

Think I will pop them in on the Munda with you marra can not wait to give these ago. Have you had a crop of WAPPA before mate? If so what's she like to grow? Is she a heavey feeder what's she like for FIMing? What height did you flip her at? Any advice mate really appreciate it. Good luck with your little gems to.

Hec

I have grown wappa before she is a very big plant both the phenos I had were very open and not much foliage the space between nodes were massive I think I flipped around 20" and they stretched to around 5ft she grows herself she was a average feeder I didn't take them over 2.5 ml of oldtimers.I think both phenos I had were very sativa looking don't no why cos there's no sativa in it? i didn't fim just super cropped a bit to keep tops down they were long as well one took 11 weeks and the other 14 weeks both had colas like rugby balls

It reminds me of and old Nl we use to get about 15 year ago proper sweet and skunky

Maniacs

Edited by maniacs99
  • Like 2

Word up Paradise and other competition chaps.

My Ice Cream seeds arrived, unfortunately I wasn't in and they're now at the sorting office. Going down tomorrow to collect them.

I'm looking realistically at a September start for these, really looking forward to having a crack at them.

• Like 1

ALLL Right guys!

:oldtoker:

This competition is a friendly one, like everything else at Paradise Seeds. :smartass:

So for this one, you guys get cracking on the beans and there is no running to the end, just show us in good quality,

pics your day to day routine with them from the crack to the toke!

We are observing style of journal keeping, Mastership of growing and out of the ordinary results... :nuke:

Peace.

Paradise Seeds

• Like 6

Package has touched down :yep: Thank you very much @@paradiseseeds, very generous of you!

Should hopefully be up and running within the month, with hopes of this grow being one without issues!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Word up Paradise and other competition chaps.

My Ice Cream seeds arrived, unfortunately I wasn't in and they're now at the sorting office. Going down tomorrow to collect them.

I'm looking realistically at a September start for these, really looking forward to having a crack at them.

What happened at the post office spidey?