Killer Spider Mite Infestation!

Vyper

well, I suppose there could be an upside...............if MU leaves me his setup in his will, I could have an annual MU memorial grow.................... :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MU

• Spurious

• oldtimer1

• Vlad (the impala)

Abermectin is not systemic although it does penetrate the the plant skin layers it does not translocate.

Its the indiscriminate use mainly by dope growers I might add, that means that both mites and thrips in the USA and parts of Europe now have part to complete resistance against abermectin.

As I have said before it is important to completely eradicate them or else you are creating a super bug. MU seeing where you are and the ease that you can buy, at least use another miticide.

erm, hows that then?  if im not spraying it on the buds, or using it at all in flowering, how am i consuming it, in any way?

:(

289801[/snapback]

Some is bound to stay in the plants system !!!! just be carefull thats all im saying..

...or under the counter at your friendly local grow shop... :soap::(

289807[/snapback]

Not any more mate the Dutch chain of shops that were doing it are out of business.

well, I suppose there could be an upside...............if MU leaves me his setup in his will, I could have an annual MU memorial grow.................... :(

289811[/snapback]

You'll want to be wearing your rubber gloves....... hahahahahahahaahhahaaa

.........don't want none of that abamectin gettin' onya...... :soap:

You smoke your cone full o' mites. :soap:

As I have said before it is important to completely eradicate them or else you are creating a super bug.

Good point, always alternate your pesticides, so that resistance build up is not trans-generational.

Is this the same thing as not completing acourse of anti biotics OT1?, the few that survive are a lot stronger for the experience!!!

Not any more mate the Dutch chain of shops that were doing it are out of business.

289819[/snapback]

do those shops supply switzerland, too, ot1???

the stuff i have is called Vertimec.

'Dynamec - Can be applied ten days prior to harvest, on all fruit crops'

Although I would steer clear of using it in the flowering period.

MU - you got some tuff little fucks over there buddy! You only need to whisper the word 'dynamec' over here, and their off like a shot! :(

'Forms a toxic reservoir in the leaf tissue giving long residual activity.'

Excellent, that sounds like it'll fuck 'em.

That's the best selling line I've heard all week !!!

Bring it ornnn.