Please stop by for a looook

Aurora Ruderalis

@ cheers bloke! Yeah I reckon 63cm is enough! 150 mini max ordered and awaiting arrival. Also trying to get a hold of a bloombastic box set for soil. I used atami b'cuzz years ago and found it worked well. Pretty sure some one will stop in and tell me its shit at some stage, opinions welcome....it just looks handy to get root stim A&B & some additives all in one hit.

ONLY thing left to get now is a dual spec hps which i plan to use from now on for the most part. Will stick with cfl for seedlings and very early. Anybody prefer a specific dual spec hps? Let me know your preferences. I dont fancy running the MH that I assume will come down with the mini max as I think it may run a bit too hot for my liking. May try to update pics a bit today you lucky blighters.....

in my past grows I've only ever used one of the standard soils (playgron light/bat or pm) and only ever used grow and bloom by pm. I'm pretty novice in the grand scheme of things though.

So folks, have chucked out the three unintended hacks. Not sure what they were as there were differing males the last time blah blah. Any how there were a few seeds in the weed, but not many at all. So I soaked them at the same time as a couple of autos but as the autos wanted a longer soak and took a little longer to pop their heads up so the hacks raced on a bit. Was messing things up a bit so will just gg them someplace random.....

This leaves the two autos....

So folks, have chucked out the three unintended hacks. Not sure what they were as there were differing males the last time blah blah. Any how there were a few seeds in the weed, but not many at all. So I soaked them at the same time as a couple of autos but as the autos wanted a longer soak and took a little longer to pop their heads up so the hacks raced on a bit. Was messing things up a bit so will just gg them someplace random.....

This leaves the two autos....

One is lagging behind a bit but not too worried...

May just go to one plant, who knows?

gallery_63935_9436_23782.jpg

The quicker of the two

gallery_63935_9436_4304.jpg

And a comparison shot!!!

gallery_63935_9436_60475.jpg

It may catch up!!

Going to soak a couple of back up seeds as well...

Edited by crystal warrior
  • Like 1

And is the story so far complete without a shot of the three randomers?

;)

Of course not!!!!

By the way these have been potted up into cut flower pots. I ask for them at supermarkets and they give them to me....

I used these for many years. Free ten L pots!!! I customise the bottom for what drainage I want.

Will let these settle and root up a bit and then lash them out...

Yes I know its too late etc but what the hell. Better than the bin

gallery_63935_9436_983.jpg

• Like 1

63cm is LOOOOOAAAADSA room. Get some monsters in there lol

Good stuff mate, I loves a micro grow I do.

Thanks for the link @ just enjoyed reading your diary....

:shock:

• Like 1

Guess I will have to move my ramblings when my 150w hps comes or am i still micro and experimental? your shout folks!

• Like 1

Guess I will have to move my ramblings when my 150w hps comes or am i still micro and experimental? your shout folks!

But nobody is going to notice if i stay..........

Any hoo guess this might be handy to record my own rumblings for future reference...

First shot at autos....

Correct! Feck, they really do actually shoot that tap root out.... Don't they just.. Not just charlatan sleuth sayer maladies.

It's true.

Nearly had my eye out....

Note to self don't sit staring at the bottom of the pot. Could be dangerous.

I see the argument/opinion of pot up to the biggest straight away...

Reckon you have to be right on the button potting up. Right on the button. If you want to step up pot sizes.

If I go to my big pot it will be sooner than later.

Have you seen my bigger pots? They didn't cost a penny either. And I love them for finishing in. Big rigid square round things.

Curious

Ask for a pic...

• Like 2

I would say that it is still a micro grow mate,it is about what you can get away with in a small space,not the size of your bulb.Imo anyhow.

Atleast peopole are rading it :)

I know. I is so little i dont know what to do next...

gallery_63935_9436_29992.jpg

Edited by crystal warrior
  • Like 1

If only all that free and cheap stuff could fit inside the free fridge..... then we could make monsters.. or at least one.. or maybe plural..technically...literally..perhaps..we will see...

gallery_63935_9436_5707.jpg

Oh the suspense...

This aint no thread or diary this is sit com...

• Like 1

just to add... seriously only worked out what e2a means.... my electrics are sound. the two bigger cfls are on their own circuit.... as is the middle small one.. i use an rcd in a new building and encourage every grower micro or otherwise to consider rcds or trips... ie l,s.d...

I like it mate. bit of bud in the fridge bro.

hope you get some denser nugs from the 150 hps. be better than the cfl bud tho for sure.

if I only new about micro grows when I was a kid,i would of had a couple in my bedroom.