Please stop by for a looook

Aurora Ruderalis

Please pop into my album for shots of my fridge. Going for a rebuild with 150w mini max soon I think but just completed a cfl fridge grow. No grow shops were involved in this build or grow. Sorry greens but some of us have our reasons. Any questions answered. Been trying to post my pics but don't think I can do it just now. Apologies......

• Like 6

Guest jacks lad

i veg with a 150 mini max, the plants run riot, not tried flowering with it but i'd recommend them for veging in a small space.

That some seriously restricted head room youve got there mate, I take my hat off to you for putting up with that! How much can you get out of one crop?

Edited by Hot_Rock
  • Like 1

There are two crystal warriors. One with smoke and one without. I prefer the former. Three months drought and this happens! I actually had more headroom to play with, just tried to keep it as low as possible. 23-25cm. 4" pots. I had ten plants and aimed at getting three grams per plant to have an oz. Just made it and no more. Wispy shite open bud, very welcome in times of nowt. Sticky and crystals but no nuggage to speak of. Perfectly respectable smoke though.....

Just preparing myself in case mr Chang sees this!

Deep breath. ;)

• Like 2

I hope I am allowed to destroy my own quiet thread with an attempt at posting a picture.

God its quiet in here Ive noticed!

gallery_63935_9436_19180.jpg

will see if this works if so you can see what ive been up to!

This is the back of my build with the duct off so you can see whats what.

gallery_63935_9436_47673.jpg

This is the view looking in but with bulbs removed. I aim to get the filter out of the fridge!

any ideas anyone?!

Posting pics is easy when you know how. Booooooom

gallery_63935_9436_40013.jpg

The mighty results. Not ready for the chop but you can see the potential. 23cm high little lady bonsai.

The grow involved ten of these ladies in 4" pots.....

Edited by crystal warrior
  • Like 6

gallery_63935_9436_65473.jpg

shot of fridge operating can be seen below...

above is a footprint of plants couple weeks into flower..

gallery_63935_9436_49400.jpg

Edited by crystal warrior
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

My fridge is so stealth no one even noticed this thread! ultimate stealth i say!!!! :)

• Like 11

Hi

have a look at jj69 northen lights fridge grow he show a possible solution to your extractor prob

regards

skinny

Some 420 freebies! last lot was the royal nepal x flatland basic x uk cheese if i remember correctly. They were not picked for compact stature i just germed what i had and then tortured the ladies with cable ties and twisties. Naughty bondage boy. Any good micro varieties folks. Was looking at williams wonder?

@

Hi mate, is that the full height or is there a small freezer on top, can't see from yr pix.Mine has so I punched thru between

freezer and fridge which gave me enough headroom for the mini-max. Not sure if you will have enough in yours unless the

pots are placed right at the bottom. Chopping the step out might be an option tho?

Good fun innit..... :rofl:

atb

stu

No freezer on top bud, leepy box now with fan and filter. Going full height next time! have modified since last pics. Fridge is now like a tetly fuckin tea bag..... :)

hope this photo loads. Took O.Ts advice on passive intake. I now have quadruple the area of active intake. done.

gallery_63935_9436_38588.jpg

booom?

• Like 2

will work with cfl in infancy but going to get a 150w mini max from greens soon,,,,,,

used to use atami and loved it...

saw a box set of mini bottles..

anybody still use it?

gallery_63935_9436_50615.jpg

• Like 3