Dinachem Grow

Guest Default Attribute

Looks good mate, nice green sheen to them....will have to get some of the PM root stuff...is there a hydro version?

You could try amino root by metrop that's for soil,coco or dro(hydroponics) there are a few great hydro root stims out there but netrops the best I've come across :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Default Attribute

Looks good mate, nice green sheen to them....will have to get some of the PM root stuff...is there a hydro version?

Guest Default Attribute

Ok well we are still rolling along nicely here, been in their final pots for 7 days now. I decided to add a net to train them under a bit, been wanting to try a scrog type grow for ages but could never find a suitable net, I got this one from secret jardin, the holes are a bit big imo but it is working good so far. Was mainly for support rather than a proper scrog attempt, sick of all the branches flopping over near the end really makes everything harder.

I had to get rid of one of the dinachems tho so down to the best looking one now, I had to go from 7 plants to 5. The other was more spindly with quite large node distances so I had to make the decision, had to kill a blues girl as well :(

Really hard to get a pic when they are under the net but the dinachem is the one right in the middle, surrounded by blues and smellyberry.

Looking a bit messy I had just been tucking a few branches under the net.

gallery_68142_6972_379397.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_32058.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_376775.jpg

Switching to 12/12 on friday, might get another one of those nets for the stretch they are only £5 for the 90x90 size.

Take care everyone, thanks for reading.

Edited by StevieRays

Ok well we are still rolling along nicely here, been in their final pots for 7 days now. I decided to add a net to train them under a bit, been wanting to try a scrog type grow for ages but could never find a suitable net, I got this one from secret jardin, the holes are a bit big imo but it is working good so far. Was mainly for support rather than a proper scrog attempt, sick of all the branches flopping over near the end really makes everything harder.

I had to get rid of one of the dinachems tho so down to the best looking one now, I had to go from 7 plants to 5. The other was more spindly with quite large node distances so I had to make the decision, had to kill a blues girl as well :(

Really hard to get a pic when they are under the net but the dinachem is the one right in the middle, surrounded by blues and smellyberry.

Looking a bit messy I had just been tucking a few branches under the net.

gallery_68142_6972_379397.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_32058.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_376775.jpg

Switching to 12/12 on friday, might get another one of those nets for the stretch they are only £5 for the 90x90 size.

Take care everyone, thanks for reading.

Looking great and good call on a 2nd net will Defo help with support after stretch and the weight goes on :)

Thank you for the update :) much appreciated

All the best

D-M.

Guest Default Attribute

thanks @@Dinafem-Mark Should see some bud soon lol I prefer taking pics in flower than in veg, most plants in veg look similar.

I forgot to say, I am flowering in 7.5l round pots. I will be giving a second dose of plant magic catalyst next feed and then after that it will just be grow and bloom only.

thanks @@Dinafem-Mark Should see some bud soon lol I prefer taking pics in flower than in veg, most plants in veg look similar.

I forgot to say, I am flowering in 7.5l round pots. I will be giving a second dose of plant magic catalyst next feed and then after that it will just be grow and bloom only.

Have you tried the air-pots? I was growing in 11l pots when I did my 4 pot Wilma system then reduced to 6.5l air-pots with better results. Less medium, faster growth and a slightly bigger yeild :)

I agree girls in bloom do look better than girls in veg :)

Will look out for some flower updates

All the best

D-M.

Guest Default Attribute

Hi Mark, I have not tried the air pots, I always thought they looked like a gimmick so I gave them a swerve but I may as well try them if you say they improved yield.

I need to get in to trim a bit under the canopy today so I will get a quick update then.

Hi Mark, I have not tried the air pots, I always thought they looked like a gimmick so I gave them a swerve but I may as well try them if you say they improved yield.

I need to get in to trim a bit under the canopy today so I will get a quick update then.

No lie my friend the air-pots let me reduce my medium by 50%, gave me increased veg growth and a better yeild. I think they perform very well. I have not tried the fabric/smart pots yet but I love the air-pots. If anyone is using a wilma recirculating dripper syatem you can take of your normal 11l square pots and the 6.5l air pots fit perfectly.

Will look forward to the update

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Guest Default Attribute

Not really much to show but here is a couple pics,

Day 4 flower

gallery_68142_6972_326620.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_608853.jpg

Dinachem right in the middle, the screen has filled out quite a bit, it worked out well but I didn't lollipop them enough and it is now impossible to get to the back ones lol

@@StevieRays @

Looks good Stevie, i like the deep colour too but i read somewhere that the deep colour might be an indication of too much food for them?

Is there any truth to that?

Guest Default Attribute

@ @@Dosti @mr rhino Thanks for reading :)

@@StevieRays @

Looks good Stevie, i like the deep colour too but i read somewhere that the deep colour might be an indication of too much food for them?

Is there any truth to that?

Yeah it can be a sign of too much nitrogen, these have been pushed a little far at 1.5ml of grow, there is some slight clawing on some of the leaves I am giving them plain water for the next couple feeds.

I think it is the bio silicon that makes them easier to overfeed, it increases the nutrient uptake I think so gotta be more careful with the feed.

Sorry Stevie, hope you don't take it as a diss on your grow mate, I wasn't knocking it; just curious about plant colour and feed strength.

They look very healthy as everyone has pointed out, carryon as you were squire ;)

Guest Default Attribute

lol nah its cool i didn't take it like that at all mate, nothing wrong with a bit of criticism anyway its how we all get better :)