Dinachem Grow

Guest Default Attribute

Guest Default Attribute

I planted 2 dinachem seeds last weekend, straight into plant magic soil, both were up in 3 days nice and healthy. Not really much to show at the minute but here is a couple pics of them.

gallery_68142_6972_337449.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_26108.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_386875.jpg

Never smoked any chem strains before so this should be an interesting journy. Thanks for the seeds @@Dinafem-Mark I will try and keep to weekly updates.

Thanks for reading, all the best.

Edited by StevieRays

Lovely plant to grow and the taste is intense something I've personally never come across would def like to have another run at her.

All the best mate! I only ran I solo freebie so will be nice to see different pheno types. Will keep n eye on this one

Good luck!

CT

• Like 1

i have a freebie dinachem i plan to pop in August so i will watch this with interest.

They look super healthy at the moment so good luck for the rest of the grow.

• Like 1

I have been interested in dinachem ever since I see it on dinafems stock list, so I'll be paying a keen interest in this one. The seedlings are looking very healthy so far. Do you start all your seeds by putting them straight into soil or do you use other germination techniques? I've never planted straight into soil but it seems a much more natural way to do it.

• Like 1

Guest Default Attribute

@ Thanks for popping in mate, I always just put my seeds straight into the soil, never really had any problems doing it this way. All the best dude.

I done 2 Dinachems on my last mix strain grow. Both freebies but I was shocked how well they grow, they both looked fantastic from start to finish, good yielders and it's a nice strong smoke too. I think you'll be impressed

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I planted 2 dinachem seeds last weekend, straight into plant magic soil, both were up in 3 days nice and healthy. Not really much to show at the minute but here is a couple pics of them.

gallery_68142_6972_337449.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_26108.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_386875.jpg

Never smoked any chem strains before so this should be an interesting journy. Thanks for the seeds @@Dinafem-Mark I will try and keep to weekly updates.

Thanks for reading, all the best.

Looking very nice they have a super green color to them and are very healthy looking. Your doing our genetics proud. Keep up the good work and thank you for the grow log.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Guest Default Attribute

Thanks for stopping by @ :)

@Dinafem-Mark Thanks for popping in as well mate, got another update here as well.

These were put into 1l pots with some plant magic granules on wednesday the 16th, I watered them in with some plant magic root stim and there was a load of roots at the drainage holes after 3 days the root stim seems like great stuff. They will be getting put under the 400w in my other tent in the next few days after I give it a good clean down from my last grow.

Dinachem 1

gallery_68142_6972_420665.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_89674.jpg

Dinachem 2

This was next to the fan for a bit so the leaves look a bit twisted but it will be fine.

gallery_68142_6972_273382.jpg

gallery_68142_6972_373352.jpg

Both together

gallery_68142_6972_340072.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Edit, forgot to mention they will all be getting topped and potted up in the next few days as well.

Edited by StevieRays

the root stim seems like great stuff.

lol Well, it's gotta make up for that awful stinky smell somehow! All joking aside, I think it's top stuff too - used it for the first time with this grow and never had many roots.

I grew a dinachem last year - was a freebie. Great plant - beautiful pine and lemon smell, and strong stone. Really pretty plant as well.

You girls are looking great! Good luck! :yep:

:bong:

Guest Default Attribute

Thanks for stopping by @@Vapehead

lol yeah it seems to have made up for that definitely, but dreading the next time i have to use it :fear:

Really looking forward to seeing them flower, some of the dinachems I have seen online look great.

:rockon:

Lookin soooo healthy. Ive just switched from soil to coco. Just trying to dial it in atm. But I remember my young'uns looking that good at that age! I burnt my babies using Formulex at 1/4 strength in this coco stuff! The organic PM range I cant rate highly enough. And so simple.

Ive got some of these Dinachems and Blue Kush just chillin in the fridge, waiting for this lot to hurry up. I cant wait. And with the genes shes carrying, there has got to be some killer phenos waiting to get out into the big bad world! Whats your plans for them? And will you be keeping a mum, when you find one?

Atb with them, they're in good hands. reds.:yep:

Looking great :). Just one thing I would not transplant and top at the same time it could cause undue stress. I would top then a week or so later transplant or the other way around.

Very healthy looking girls doing our Dinachem proud :) keep up the good work :)

All the best

D-M..

Good shout Mark. Do you do stress tests on your strains to see if they do hermie, etc? And how do you go about doing female feeds? And also, how the devil are you?

reds.

• Like 1